Dave's White Boy

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Dave

Hey guys,

Thought I'd get in here and be the first to start off in the new section :D

Anyway, the original thread on White Boy is here http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... f=1&t=5337

I paid $500 for it a few weeks ago, completely stock apart from the F8B conversion.

Future plans

Well, for starters I want to get it roadworthy and registered :lol: so i can use it as a daily while i do something cool with the Hatch.

Eventually I want to lower it, bigger wheels, paint & panel work, re-do the crappy interior, get rid of the roof rack thingy's and patch up the holes, cut out rust in the tray (or cut out the tray and replace with checkerplate :-k ).

Basically just the usual mod's, and of course later on down the track I want to throw the F8B in the bin (carby's piss me off :x ) and put in preferably something EFI, G10 or F6A etc, depending on the availability of the engines and financial situation at the time.

Anyway, thats all I got at the moment, I'll update when i think of more stuff to write. Click the link at the top to see pictures, I'll upload some here as soon as the gallery is working and i sign up (might upload from photobucket if gallery takes too long :shifty: )

Cheers
Dave
Attachments
P9280207.JPG
IMG_0657.jpg
Cruising on the highway on the way home, the day i got it
Cruising on the highway on the way home, the day i got it
Last edited by Dave on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brayden

Dave, the new forum software allows you to upload photos directly to your post without needing the gallery or photobucket. ;)

When you edit or create a new post there's a tab for "upload attachment" underneath the [ Save | Preview | Submit ] buttons
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Dave

Brayden wrote:Dave, the new forum software allows you to upload photos directly to your post without needing the gallery or photobucket. ;)

When you edit or create a new post there's a tab for "upload attachment" underneath the [ Save | Preview | Submit ] buttons
Sweet :D That's really handy, I likey :thumbup1:

Original post has been updated with pics

Cheers
Dave
Dave

UPDATE:

As of this morning, I no longer own the White Boy. It's now on it's way to it's new home in Townsville with v8fazz! :) Was kinda sad to see it go, but it did look quite funny on the back of a huge car trailer :lol: