Parts compatibility.

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
v8fazz

Hi Brayden.
Just an idea (if its not already on here somewhere..) How about a DIY guide, or link in FAQ listing all the interchangeable parts between Mightyboys and other Suzuki models like Alto, Hatch, Swift, etc? A list of what parts will be a 'bolt on' fit on a MB (or close to bolt on) and what effect- negative or positive it will have on the car if any. eg- better braking, less body roll, lowered, neg castor, bump steer, firmer ride, etc..
Cheers.
Dave.
Sometimes it's reassuring knowing I'm not the only one pretending to be normal..
gadj

Dave, most if not all has been covered in some way. It just requires the right search terms.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brayden

Making a guide to list all interchangeable parts would be a mammoth task, and one I just don't have the time to undertake.

Besides searching (as gadj pointed out) another good idea is to collect all the workshop manuals. You can get a really good idea of what parts can be swapped based on comparing measurements.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
v8fazz

Thanks guys. I will keep an eye out for some manuals!
Sometimes it's reassuring knowing I'm not the only one pretending to be normal..