Steering wheel

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
mowog

I got a yellow sticker on my old Holden because the window washer bottle wasn't full was only about 1/4 full, and a sticker on my Dodge because it had a chrome strip down the side that could be moved side to side with the fingers, it wasn't loose as such just could be moved, and a yellow sticker on my Hudson because I did not have the rear bumper on, never had the brackets or towbar either, I was in my "clean uncluttered" phase at that time.
Didn't help when my girlfriend had a go at the cop because the stop light on his motor bike wasn't working.
So yes a cracked steering wheel can give grief.
The steering wheel is out of a 86 or so Swift.
If you swapped the whole column and wheel over Brayden how do you know the steering wheel fits the MB?
Brayden

Because the boss kit I have on the Hatch steering column was on my MightyBoy column before the respray. ;)

... that and the point that Josh has a Hatch steering wheel on his MB with an original column.

But no, a Swift Hatch steering wheel will not fit.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Josh

Gad dayam Mowog! There are some nasty piggies in your neck of the woods!
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
nolanunwin

hey sorry to bug once again but where in syd can i find one of these steering wheels thanks also anyone got a mb for me girlfreind in the 2000 dollar mark oir less she doesnt want my white one lol
mowog

I met a young guy once with a clappy VN he reckons he got a sticker for a 3" tear in the rear of the drivers seat and a full ashtray, the cop reckoned the tear was a fire hazard if someone dropped a cigarette in, and the ash tray being full meant that people could not extinguish their cigarettes. I have my doubts about that story but he swore by it.
Once you get a sticker not even the cop who put it on can remove it (or so they say) so you have to go over the pits, so they look for any excuse to bang one on, to keep the young blokes down. Then they wonder why they are hated.
Actually if the horn button in the hatch one was a bit smaller I wouldn't mind but it's just so ungainly.
Would swap for a MB one.
Brayden

You could do what I did to my original cracked wheel - grab the polyurethane and fill the gap. :D
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
nolanunwin

wouldnt i be better off getting a new steering wheel instead off a patch job?