Have a SAFE Xmass (recommended viewing)

Chat about anything and everything.
rf4burns

Recomend watching this pretty poweful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgB7qwEGj7o (been around for sometime) remember have a safe one not to many :alco: dont want to see/hear of any M/Boy dents...
Last edited by rf4burns on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it .....OR LEAVE
Billie

I got ran off the road by my gf's dad while she was in the car, not a safe christmas and he broke my side mirror, but it was in the festiva so i didnt mind haha. Hope every elses christmas is better than mine.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

Billie wrote:I got ran off the road by my gf's dad while she was in the car, not a safe christmas and he broke my side mirror, but it was in the festiva so i didnt mind haha. Hope every elses christmas is better than mine.
WTF lol. Like... on purpose or? Haha.

Agreed with rf4burns. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas/New Year!

(And also congrats to Billie on his 2000th post and becoming Ultimate Kei!!?!?!)
Billie

F**K 2000 haha.

Yeah on purpose, he was waiting at my house my mum called i drove past he took off after, then started speeding up behind and slamming on the brakes, came up beside me tried the american style pit monover then went left at a roundabout and he came up the side again i swerved into a petrol station and went back the otherway he always side swiped me then got infront and cut me off forcing me to stop and took my side mirror off. I went in reverse then he went forward towards roundabout i went left he went around and came ofter us then i sped past 2 cars who were going over speedbumps then floored it to the police station, he then sat outside my house for an hour and a half. Then came to the cop shop. Didnt get home until 2 in the morning, taking statements and stuff, this is the second time. Ohh and to make things better his daughter was in the car with me, but that didnt seem to bother him. Guess the good thing is they didnt let him out on bail. At least cops got pics of the damage and dents when he ramed the back of the car which almost made me hit a bmw.

Could of been 2 more on the road death toll that night.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

Oh, so it was like that huh. I thought it may have been some friendly fun or something. Obviously not!
Billie

Yeah far from it.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝