Parts for Sale

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
mightybabe

Hey guys,
Just bought a wrolling wreck for spare parts for my white mighty boy. All parts I don't need will be selling, let me know if your interested.

Cheers.
MYT801

what parts do you have? :?
gadj

Could be interested in a belt mould for drivers door if price is right (hard to remove without breaking).
It's the plastic strip at the (outside) bottom of the window.
Will also need a right side rear lens assembly if local supplier unable to provide - really only need the indicator lens.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
mightybabe

Hi, have pretty much a whole car, there are various bits and peices missing so just tell me what you need and ill tell you if i have it (:

And by the right side do you mean the drivers side? if so I have the drivers side light assembly ready to go.
MYT801

I need mirrors, drivers sun visor and tail lights, can you help me out?

gadj

Yes right hand side is drivers side. I am willing to give MYT801 dibs as he needs complete units both sides & my MB is nowhere near rego'd yet.
If some one else can help....
I really only need an indicator lens but will take a complete lens assy. if price is right.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
kozzy27

Might be a bit of a late reply but do you have a glove box lid???
gadj

Still interested in lenses/lamp assemblies if nobody else needs them.
mightybabe

I do have a glove box lid.
And I have both rear light assemblies only the indicator lens on one is cracked.
gadj

Name your price on the tail light lenses & I will give due consideration. A crack should be reparable, had it done before. The lens I have is beyond repair, shattered & part is missing.
MYT801

hi do you have passenger mirror?

mightybabe

$50 for both (:
And I don't have a passenger mirror sorry.
Sapph

hey, I'm looking for a passenger side window winding handle, if you have one, how much for it?
gadj

Most window winders will fit - I used Hi-lux winders in mine & they look similar to the Suzuki item.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Window-Winder-Ha ... 35a99c5b81 Identical to mine.
macdee

do you have driver and passenger seat belts?