Courtney's Little White Mightyboy

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Mightydad

Ok, so last night the Mighty boy was in an a bit of a rear enda. So i am in need of some parts from the Perth members if they have any. F/R/H Guard, grill mainly. I have some of the other parts left over from the other Boys i have. Any help would be great.

Hopefully insurance might fix some of the damage and i will do the rest.
Attachments
DSC_0013.jpg
ess1431340351372.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg
Mightydad

Well the insurance company wrote the car of and it cost me $100 bucks to get it back. I took it down the panel shop and they pulled the damaged out.

I had a bonnet and a front R/H guard, but had to do a bit of work to get them wright. The panel shop fitted the panels i had and have done a great job, just need to paint him now. Lucky there was not to much damage.
Attachments
20150526_210426.jpg
20150526_210407.jpg
20150526_210356.jpg
Brayden

Good to hear it was a reasonably straight forward repair.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Mightydad

Well, after days of sanding and re priming to get things as straight as i could i have put some colour on the MTYboy and refitted all the panels. Just need to colour sand and buff, but will let the paint settle for awhile before i do that.
Attachments
IMAG0902.jpg
IMAG0901.jpg
IMAG0900.jpg
Brayden

Nice job on the repair work! :-o 8)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Mightydad

Thanks Brayden, You Tube is a wealth of information for a guy that's not a spray painter or panel beater. I think i spent more time watching videos than work on the the car.

Cheers :thumbup1:
mightybabe

If anyone here is still following along, the Mightyboy made it back to the road for three more years before ya girl wrote it off again in 2018 😅 (the bus came out of no where I SWEAR)

Plan is to get the little nugget back to working condition and just use it as a weekender (hopefully less chance of writing it off again 😬) and maybe just take it to shows and drives with my partner and his skyline.

The damage is not terrible but not great considering how hard parts are to source these days. I am in vital need of a passenger front guard, bonnet and possibly middle valance so if any Perth peeps could help me out I'd appreciate it (though I'd even pay to have bits posted if I had to). I would love a new grill too but I know they're basically harder to find than pink diamonds now 😅

Car has been sitting since 2018, so carby will need to be refurbished and engine will probably need to be looked over and given a bit of TLC but I'm hoping I can rope Mightydad into doing that 😂
Attachments
Damage done to my nugget
Damage done to my nugget