(NSW) Springtime Cruise - October 2011

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
MYT801

yeah, just saying that would be a great run, i only live about 45 mins away. A trip around there would be great to pie in the sky :) ill deffinatly go if theres other boys going :thumbup1: hopefully my MB is going to be ready :NFI:
Brayden

I've had a bit more of a think about Bathurst as a venue and came up with the following:

Saturday morning cruise to Bathurst from wherever you live. (180kms from Sydney, and 290km from Canberra.) Meet up somewhere in town for lunch. Take a cruise to Mt. Panorama in the afternoon (~10km), do some laps and grab some photos/video. Head back to where everyone is staying and have some pizza/talk shit into the night, maybe go cut some laps.

Sunday morning drive via Oberon to Jenolan Caves (80km). Explore the caves and get some more pics, grab some lunch. Those from over Sydney way can head back via Lithgow and maybe take in the Zig-zag rail, and the rest of us can toddle off on our merry way back through Oberon.

A good two days that wouldn't kill anyone for travel time, and would take in some nice roads/countryside.

As a side note, I would normally suggest Wollongong as the venue for a Sydney/Canberra cruise, but that has been done to death and I wanted to try something different.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
MYT801

hi, ill be marking them dates on the calender. Ill be driving through sydney if anyone it willing to put up doing 90km/h all the way there :-o . My MB has a UHF in it and thought that would be useful to communicate to each other? (just a suggestion like taking a handheld)? Is anyone else definitely going?

Cheers
CHR15 N

Sounds great Brayden. Exploring the caves will be fun as well! Such a family friendly event.
MYT801

is this event still going ahead? Hopefully my MB is going but then :/ if not ill just have to take the good old hilux
Brayden

At this stage I can't see any reason why it won't be going ahead, although no date has been set. Still 5 months away at the earliest, so plenty of time to get your MB going and avoid ruining the MightyBoy convoy with a Hilux. :P :snigger:
MightyMagic

Is the cruise from Syd to Bathurst, or Bathurst to Syd?
Good things come in small packages :)
Brayden

Check out my post above, second from the top. Cruising to Bathurst from wherever people live.
MightyMagic

haha sorry I didn't realise there was a second page. I live in newcastle so I would probably drive down to Syd, stay overnight and then from syd go to bathurst. If anyone is going to be in Syd we could meet up that morning and cruise together to Bathurst if anyone is interested
CHR15 N

MightyMagic wrote: If anyone is going to be in Syd we could meet up that morning and cruise together to Bathurst if anyone is interested
I'm sure we will all come together when it gets closer
MYT801

migty magic, are you Jillian P? ill be going if i can get me red (in september) and we can both cruise down to sydney. i live just north of gosford.. we can meet at the twins or whatever.. 8)
Tez

Dude...
migty magic, are you Jillian P?
For Mighty Magio'c sake... Ask those sorts of Q's by PM...! :-o
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Brayden

I've edited the name for privacy.
MYT801

sorry guys and girls
MightyMagic

Yep thats my name lol MYT801 that sounds like a great idea, I'll probably be going down by myself so it would be good to have someone else to cruise with :) Goodluck with your P's :)