SUSPENSION help

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
suzzi1

gday guys i wanna lower my suzuki hatch 83 model, was wondering what type of blocks to use in the rear, and what type or springs too use in the front, cheers prob want her lowered 2 or 3 inches.
gadj

Ther is a fair bit of info on MightyBoy suspension in this forum that can be found via search... MightyBoy & Hatch share numerous components. Not sure what difference in the front suspension but the rear of the Hatch has 3 leaves in the spring pack while the MightyBoy only has one. Lowering blocks to my knowledge are a pretty much universal part & you simply acquire the height you need to drop.
I would expect early Swift struts should work to drop about 25 mm as they do for the MightyBoy. If someone else knows better, we should soon enough find out....
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Dave

I had some 2 inch blocks made by some mob on eBay to suit my Hatch, the info is on the forum somewhere. The front of mine has Kings Springs from an early model swift minus a coil I think..

Like gadj said, there's plenty of info on here, just do a quick search.

EDIT: A bit of info and pic's on mine - http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... 5&start=30
Dave