For sale mighty boy parts "VIC" members only

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
bnsboy

Brayden wrote:Feel free to use the forum upload function and attach the pics to this thread. ;)
Ok thanks i will :wink:

gazuga wrote:if you find a second glovebox lid put my name on it.
Ok will do :wink:

man i never knew things were going to sell this fast :lol: 8)
Trav

Alright, I'm up for the bonnet.

Where are you and how much? I'll organse a time to pick it up if your close enough.
Yes it's my ute, no I won't help you move
bnsboy

Trav wrote:Alright, I'm up for the bonnet.

Where are you and how much? I'll organse a time to pick it up if your close enough.
ok let me get it out and get the dust off i will take a photo for you and pm you i am only asking $100ono as its a good black bonnet. we are in geelong and come to melb a bit so we can also meet up somewhere to pick up maybe
bnsboy

Dave wrote:Is there an alternator in that pile?

Cheers
Dave
yes i have one asking :NFI: ah $10 as i don't know how good it is plus it has to be posted

nelpd96 wrote:I am also looking for some good condition front indicator/parker lenses as mine are starting to crack. I also need a glovebox lid as well.
ok i have 2 indicator/parker lights with wires and globes with good lenses $10 for both and i have a glovebox lid asking $5 i am yet to find a plastic surround that goes around the heater controls

as i have been run off my feet i may take a day or two to get photos for everyone but half of you now have photos that i was able to get when i had a break :)
nelpd96

Mate that is great, I really appreciate you doing this so quick. I will just confirm with the photos but at those prices I think that we are good to go :D
bnsboy

cool happy to help one more thing can you pm your post code to me so i can get a price to post your items :)
suzutey

whereabouts in vic are you?
bnsboy

suzutey wrote:whereabouts in vic are you?
geelong :)
bnsboy

Ok today i will be going to the post office to see how much it will cost to post all the items that are sold so if anyone wants some thing now is the time to ask as we only go into town once a week and yesterday the ute we use was stuck fast in mud :roll:
cloughy86

just wondering if u have a steering rack and front struts and rear brake drums if they are in good condition? please let me know asap!
bnsboy

Hi im 99.999% sure i have them there at the bottom of the stack and are unknown how well they work but look to be in good condition :)

i will be unable to answer anything else for one week from tomorrow as the computer is very sick so please wait for a reply and i will get back to you ASAP

im very sorry to anyone who has to wait but i can't help this problem :oops: :oops:
cloughy86

hi could u possibly give me a call as soon as u have a chance please as i need the parts asap! 0459341335
bnsboy

new items i have and if anyone wants to pick things up this long weekend tell me now 8)

800 hatch steering column with wheel and light switches $50

800cc motor unknown if it runs but is good for a rebuild asking $400 and the gearbox is taken if anyone asks 8)

800 hatch doors blue best to restore them to new as the have little dings and no glass *****please pre order these as i have to take them off the car *****

MB heaters setups unknown if they work have 3 but i need o ne for a car so i have 2x for sale at $50 each

mb seats in average cond asking $25 each

2x MB griles one red one black may need some repair $20 each

1x 800 hatch bumper bar in ok cond $40

MB front and rear bumpers unknown how good they are $POA
bnsboy

cloughy86 wrote:hi could u possibly give me a call as soon as u have a chance please as i need the parts asap! 0459341335
my problem is there all at the bottom of my stack and there a big item and may cost you heaps to ship try local car parts places before buying from me as it may take me weeks to get the stuff out sorry :oops:
gazuga

interior light/mirror assy?