For sale mighty boy parts "VIC" members only

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
bnsboy

i will have a look but yes i think i have one or more of those :wink:
bnsboy

hmmmmmmmmmmm for all the members who wanted pick up on there items none have replyed to my emails :NFI: so whats the go guys you need to tell me please :(
CelciusXII

Does your collection still contain any door mirrors, preferably a matching set but otherwise just a drivers side one. Also looking for a radiator in good condition.
Thanks
Peter
bnsboy

99% sure all that is there :thumbup2: i will pull it out and take photos for you
rfburns

looking for an F8b front pulley (harmonic balancer) and 20 tooth timing belt pulley (have posted this in wanted section as well-with pictures) any chance you have either or both of these?
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it...OR LEAVE!
bnsboy

i will have a look and get back to you on that :wink:

right now my camera is broken thats why i have not yet sent a pm to CelciusXII i have all the parts you want
bnsboy

update dash for sale $100
no motor parts yet
plastic bumper bars $100 good cond
new door never painted from suzuki $300
bnsboy

Ok all parts and cars are now no longer for sale to other states due to never getting a reply and spending $40 in fuel each time someone wants a postage price then they never reply or or send payment so no more postage unless you pay for the item 1st then pay for postage or pick up only special sales will be done to true local Victorian buyers..... please do not waste my time.
Brayden

So sorry to hear you've been getting the run-around from so many people. That's disappointing. :(

Biggest problem with the internet is the amount of tyre-kickers around.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
bnsboy

No need to be sorry the sales i have had have been great and got to meet members too but now im getting the run around spent over $40 in a week on fuel to drive into town for postage then never got a sale so i am loosing more on fuel and time pulling the car parts out when i can be trying to get my MB going and now it can go on club rego so im trying to rebuild the motor :roll:
bnsboy

Bump vic members only
Agesilli

what condition is the dash in?

email me pics adriansilli@hotmail.com
bnsboy

its in good Cond better than some on my mightyboys has a speedo etc the only thing that was wrong was the glove box lid has fallen off due to having email problems here are the photos
Agesilli

i need a front bumper and a bonet both have to be in relatively good condition if some can help me with either email me with prices and pics(if available)

adriansilli@hotmail.com
DRCustoms

Hi mate,
Im wondering if you have parts avail still??

Thanks Mate

Dan