what is your most interesting experience

Chat about anything and everything.
arklan

what is your most interesting or unusual experience related to mighty boys or your alto or carry.

about 2 years i was driving home from work which is about a half hour drive, and i notice this black 4wd following me, and he had followed me all the way down the main road.
he makes every turn i make and im starting to freak out, and i cant gun it because its a mighty boy, so i pull up a few houses away from my house and theres an old man and a young black man in the car.
turns out they werent gangsters just enthusiasts, they wanted to know all about the mighty boy and if i was willing to sell mine.
needless to say i parked closer to the house for a few weeks after that and made sure it was all locked up and handbreak on.
Karu

Mine is mechanical. Every couple of months I adjust the inlet and exhaust valve clearance, so, I have done it quite a few times now. Turn the engine to top dead centre on the compression stroke and do four valves and then turn 360 degrees and do the remaining four.You do this with the engine running, back it off until hearing the tap, tap, tap and then wind it in until it stops tapping and tighten half a turn and lock it. The other night I turned it to TDC and did the first four valves then turned it 360 degrees and noticed that the four remain were all sitting hard on their valves with the valves I just done rocking so I turned it 360 degrees and the same. Another 360 and the same so I connected my compression tester and timing light and discovered that my engine fires on every stroke. Two doors down is a mechanic Bill so I dragged him around. He was very confused. I dragged around Grant, another mechanic 150 metres down the road who was also found it very intriguing. I then turned the engine 180 degrees until the rear four were rocking and job done. A 2 stroke 4 stroke.
cozza

when the mrs first got her liscence we wer driveing through albury and some old bloke pulled up deside us we wer in the mb mind you and he asked us if we ever tried to have sex in the car and i was like nope he goes i recok i could and then drove off lol was quiet an awkward thing to happen needless to say trying to have sex in an mb isnt impossible but it is rather cramped and uncomfortable lol lucky the mrs is only small.