alto works clutch options

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
Rogue_Works

hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out here...

my clutch is fast wearing out, well, it will survive a while if I don't drive it hard, but with a turbo upgrade in the pipeline, I'd prefer to just hit the issue head on.

the engine is a k6a and I'm pretty sure it was borrowed from a ha21/ha22,

does anyone know if a cappuccino clutch and pressure plate would fit? or if flywheels are interchangeable between a cappa and the alto works.

failing that, any advice on where i could find a heavy duty clutch for the ha21/ha22? finding a clutch for a cappa would be easy, but i'm not 100% sure it would fit.

any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers,
Rogan
"c'mon guys, it's not that small"
benny

If u take a sample to a clutch place surely they would be able to match it up and give u a heavy duty option, well I would have at least thought so anyway
stevan_istheman

I'm 99.99% sure they are the same clutch and pressure plate.
Not that certain on the flywheel though.

I was looking at it ages ago and on the exedy japan site they have the same dimensions between the F6A alto and cappas. Didnt look at K6A's but i assume they would be the same.
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
Trav

What about a clutch out of a Jimny if it fits? Being a 4WD, it gets some pretty hard work and there mighty be a heavy duty version.
Yes it's my ute, no I won't help you move
gazuga

clutch from a g10 swift is the same but not pressure plate. i had to get one from import monster for my f6b. kit cost me about $350 landed. exedy told me it would be a 3 month plus wait to get one here.
Rogue_Works

thanks for the help and advice guys, seems as though I will be getting in contact with import monster soon (hopefully)

cheers,
Rogan
"c'mon guys, it's not that small"