what a laugh

Chat about anything and everything.
cozza

so im sitting here and the cat is going off it's nut hissing and spitting about something, all of a sudden silence and then mum starting yelling corey get your arse up here now, being me i thought wtf have i done now, then mum says theres a snake in the kitchen the cat brought it up, so i went and got a shovel out the shed walked back up and had a look and then i noticed it wasnt a big one just a little king brown so me being me got a pair of tonges picked it up walked around for half an hour with it trying to find my old fish tank then i thought why would i want a big king brown once it grows up, so i done the right thing got a pair of side cutters and lopped the mongrels head off and put it in a jar, cats on the way to vet hopefully it didnt bite her too badly and it was a dud bite.
supervan

your crazy dude!
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
gadj

Used to be an old farmer around here that never wore shoes & was in the habit of dispatching every snake he saw by slicing it's head off with a shovel.
A couple of years before he died, he went in to see the Doctor "feel a bit crook, Doc" so the Doc asks a few questions before getting old Charlie to put his feet up on the desk - The Doc found 2 puncture marks that fit with the symptoms of snake bite that Charlie had related. Turns out, Old Charlie had walked on the skull of one of his victims & his bodily fluids mobilised the venom that had dried on the fangs. This story is true - I knew Old Charlie & the story was told to me by that Doctor. I will relocate a snake rather than kill it (they are protected by law). If it can not be removed & is a threat I will do what is necessary but killing a snake can be more likely to get you bitten than leaving it alone.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
cozza

2 resons i killed it first of all it was half dead when the cat grabbed it and second of all we are allways getting snakes in our yard all the time most of which just mozy on minding there own business, some i just shoo off with a bit of black water pipe, and i didnt just throw it in the garden once killed i put it into an old water bottle and threw it in the bin.