Introduce yourself!

Chat about anything and everything.
miss_eddy

i never thought of that. :P that sounds cooler than stripping news. \:D/
benny

What exactly happens when u set your self on fire while stripping?? Lol
yavin94

Hey :)
I'm Yavin, 17 from Sydney. Someone was actually getting rid of their Mighty Boy and I decided to buy it off them, and that's how my project started. Repaired the body but i'm still looking to change the engine a little and fix up the interior a bit.. maybe even install a sub and new speakers!
Came across this site whilst looking for pictures of other Mighty Boys on google. Pretty cool site, definately a helpful place for me!! :D
INsaNEeD

how much will it cost to get a custom made body kit for a mighty boy and to restore it and put a f8b engine in it cause i want to get one but i do not think i will have enough cash considering i am 16 :( i can get a mighty boy maybe around 500 but it needs to get licensed so how much would that cost. i was kinda hoping to make it look like the yellow one with the number plate saying (MYDBOY) thanks
Breyten

A lot.
Try post up in the MightyBoy tech section, as that can be a large discussion.
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
ceej

Custom made is exactly that. The kit would be a one off and thus be a one off price depending on who does it and what they charge. As far as restoration goes, again, not cheap and will depend to what end you wish to restore it and if you need to pay someone to so it or if you will do it yourself. :wink:

Just as a side note, up in the top right hand corner there is a search box. Most of what you are asking has been answered time and time again. Best way to get the answers you want is to see what has been done in the past. :wink:
Garry. Nuff sed!
dover

Hello Everyone,

I'm not a mightyboy owner, mostly just an ogler, and I'll credit that to the fact that they weren't for sale in the United States.

Looking forward to seeing some good pictures and whatnot in the forum.

I do drive a Geo Metro, rebadging of the Suzuki Swift, so I'm still in the family.

:Drew
ceej

dover wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm not a mightyboy owner, mostly just an ogler, and I'll credit that to the fact that they weren't for sale in the United States.

I do drive a Geo Metro, rebadging of the Suzuki Swift, so I'm still in the family.

Send us your G10A turbo parts!!!
Garry. Nuff sed!
dover

They're actually not that common over here. I think a little more common in Canada though. I just have a base g10, and it's all mine.
floranicolas

Hi im flora.im new to here glad to meet u.i joind this forum because of idont know mighty boy.so i want know about that.so i joind here.thank u.
Breyten

ceej wrote:
dover wrote:Hello Everyone,

Send us your G10A turbo parts!!!
What he said!
Canada you say.... Hmm, I know some canadians..
miss.talya

Hey im Talya

i always joked that my first car would be a pink mightyboy, and i stuck to my word, thrilled when a friend showed me an add for one. ive had Sir Ballerina Boris for just over 2 year and love him/her to death! but have to pass the batton on due to moving abroad.
i found TAMON after i found a note on my windscreen one day, which i put in the glove box and found today about 6 months later :) thank you, ive found it a really helpful site!
milton

Hi, my name is brad (milton). Im 25 and live near perth WA.
I have owned a MB for over a year now. It was a bit rough around the edges when i got it, but after a year of repairs and a few mods it its currently getting a fresh paint job.
It's a 1986 manual with an F8B motor. It was originaly white, when I bought it, it had been very roughly painted sky blue with a spray can :? . It should look a lot better in a few weeks in metallic ford blue.
I cam across this website just searching google for tips and information. Most sites i found wern't that helpful, but this one with the forums has heaps of information, and personal experiences.
Thanks for the assistance with my project, now hopefully I can do the same for others.
arklan

welcome
theres a fair whack of us from WA now look at that
Breyten

Hi brad.
Your name rung a bell, no idea why though.
Post up some pics of your ute!