Introduce yourself!

Chat about anything and everything.
milton

will do, ill set up a thread in the projects section
RetroHatch

Hi all.

Name: Paul
Vehicle: Suzuki Hatch F5A

Today I brought a Hatch off a guy from work, just as alittle cheap run around to get to work. Out of intrest I thought I would google them as I know nothing about them. What do you know, there is a forum on them. I swear there is a forum for EVERYTHING......

So reading all your articles, now I have to spend some money on it.......

I will show pics soon, pretty good deal. $1000:- 6 mnths rego, disc brake conversion, all new brake pads - brake shoes - wheel cylinders - master cylinder & booster - brake discs, was resprayed silver 18mnths ago(other than a few cracks, its pretty good), 2nd motor F5A fully recondition with rings-bearings-head-etc. But as a mechanic by trade and working in a workshop, I will have it stripped down on Sunday to rebuild to my liking.

Id be interested to know if there are any members in the Hunter Valley....
I can't see any Hatch cruises, only MB cruises, am I missing something or has there not been one yet???

Keep up the good info guys, hopefully I can add to the articles..... :thumbup2:
Tailgating my Hatch doesnt increase the horsepower of the F5A
Tez

Hi Paul.
Welcome to the forum.
Not too sure how many members are near by... (I'm in Melbourne).
The Mighty Boy Cruise thing is absolutely NOT Mighty Boy specific. Anyone on this forum is very welcome to any cruise we run, but rarely do other than Mighty Boys turn up, more's the pity.
They make a great daily driver - that's why I bought my MB. - Cheap as a motor bike, you get to work warm and dry and listened to all your faves on the ICE on the way in. :D
As for cruises... If no-one is offering one in your area, and you'd still like to go for one, organise something (it's not hard) and throw it up in the Cruises section - people will come out of the woodwork... :wink:
Hope to see you around sometime.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
RetroHatch

Cheers for the reply Tez.

I hear ya on the motorbike thing...... its my first car after only owning a motorbike for the past 4 years, its great to be able to buy more than a loaf of bread and milk at the shops :-o . Rain and hail SUCKS when ya riding. However I did manage to ride across Australia before selling it(Suzuki DR650 2010) which was a epic trip ending in a epic fail. my bike 120km/h and a roo. Even though the roo died, I think the roo came out on top :lol:

When I get her(the hatch) lookin good, I'm def up for joining some cruises or making my own...
Tailgating my Hatch doesnt increase the horsepower of the F5A
lordseno

Hi! :) Im lord,38, from the Philippines. I hope I'm welcome here. A Suzuki lover ever since my 1st car which was a Jimny. I'm an architect/contractor but my main hobby is fixing and restoring cars. I have a 66 beetle,67 Type 3 fastback, a Subaru STI Type R, Evo V RS and my most loved Suzuki Alto Works HA11s. Got your site from a google search....
joeking

Hi all.

I am Joe
Vehicle: Suzuki Alto F8B turbo, Baleno G16 turbo

I have been visiting this website for a years now and became a member some time back.

I have owned 4 Maruti 800 cars in the past - Suzuki Alto as its called here in India.

After turbocharging a F8B carb car 5 years back, I decided to do a fuel injected F8B turbo setup.
Set up details - F8B turbo

Mitsubishi TD025 turbo (7-8 psi)
Trust intercooler
Slightly larger Denso high impedence injector (G16 injectors)
Piggyback ECU contolling both fueling and ignition

My other ride is a Suzuki Baleno G16 turbo.
Set up details - Baleno G16 turbo

IHI RHF4 (7-8 psi)
Trust intercooler
Upgrade clutch - Suzuki RD
Stand alone ECU to control fueling and ignition

Im glad to see tons of good info in here regarding F5A/F6A and the F series in general.

Id be really interested to get to know members in here to swap info and discuss F8B and other suzuki DIYs and performance mods.

- Joe
joeking22@hotmail.com
3pitter4life

an picture update of my car

and one picture taken from a large tuning meeting in doorn

Paulo81

Hi, My name is Paul, Im 31 and live on the Sunshine Coast Queensland. Ive owned my mighty Boy for a couple of months now and am truly in love with it. :D Been keen on one for ages and finally found one I like, love this site, best source of information around.
800cc Carby Beast
VR SS80

Hi evryone!

My name is Arend, you can call me Aron
29 years of age

Vehicle: '82 Suzuki Alto Hatch
F8A engine, Front disc brake's.
working on a coil over set to get the car a little bit closer to where you all at!

the looks of the car is changing almost every week!

I like to find some nice uniq (non european) japanese parts for it!
I am from the Netherlands!
Billie

Four cylinder engine?
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
VR SS80

um...no, stock 800cc 3 cilinder
I am from the Netherlands!
Bear351c

Home of the Amstel beer..!!!!!

Welcome. :alco:
86BOY

Hi guys my name is Mat. I am 18 years old and I'm from Bundaberg Queensland.

I have had my Mighty boy (86BOY) for almost 2 years now. I love it. I cant stop driving it. I am running the 800cc F8B with a weber looking to do an EFI conversion soon. My dad had successfully installed aircon out of a 1986 daihatsu charade in the little beast which gets to around 6-8 degrees.

AIRCON BUILD HERE:
PART 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVBUofr1wQ
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wRGCUWUddo
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efp28to2h3A

My goal it to end up turbocharging and fuel injecting the boy to give it a little more grunt out of the little f8b. :twisted:

I look forward to chatting with you on this forum and hopefully meet some of you and your Mighty Boys. :D

-MAT
Attachments
Just thought i would share some pics http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=8&t=639#
Just thought i would share some pics http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=8&t=639#
DSCF7567.JPG
Boosted F8B Pocket Rocket.
Brayden

Tough looking ute! :thumbup1:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
86BOY

Thanks Brayden! :D
Boosted F8B Pocket Rocket.