Introduce yourself!

Chat about anything and everything.
eDave

G'day Rachel. Welcome!
Here's the link to the gallery - sign up and I'll activate your account: http://tamon.edave.net/gallery/main.php
jono

hey everybody,

well i'm from Hobart in Tassie, where mighty boys are a pretty rare sight :wink: (only seen bout half a dozen different ones since i got mine)

i'm 20 at uni and got my (or should say 'our' coz of my gf :) boy bout 6 months ago. runnin the F5 but have got plans for it :twisted:

well, great to find about some of you and think this a fantastic site, keep up the good work,

cheers,

Jono
Speed Limited: I'm Pedalling as Fast as I Can
1987 Mighty Boy
Injected F8B (love it!)

http://www.freewebs.com/fitre/
coupmstr

hi all,
got to be the weirdest MB owner on the planet and when the V8 powered beast fell into my lap for $600 i couldnt help my self. gunna sttuff a chev in it before easter and take it to melbs (my home ) easternats have some fun. ill be posting pics soon as the works about to start again.
found this site while trying to figure out where to grt some sort of rear suspension to mate to the diff, still got no ideas and a solid rear end
ceej

Hey im Chris, or Ceej as everyone calles me. Im 16, turning 17 in just under 2 months and as my first car i seeked out a MB. And as of today...Thanks to Scott, i now own one.

I found TAMON a few months ago when i first gained interest, It has tought me a fair bit about MB's and other suzukis... Its my Fav sight on the net. Keep up the great work.
eDave

coupmstr wrote:hi all,
got to be the weirdest MB owner on the planet and when the V8 powered beast fell into my lap for $600 i couldnt help my self. gunna sttuff a chev in it before easter and take it to melbs (my home ) easternats have some fun. ill be posting pics soon as the works about to start again.
found this site while trying to figure out where to grt some sort of rear suspension to mate to the diff, still got no ideas and a solid rear end

Welcome cooupmstr. Is your MB this one?

Welcome ceej!
Brayden

Dave, check the gallery, there are pics of this MBeast :keke: in there. No, it is not the one you have pictured. 8)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
eDave

Ahh nice. :) Looks bloody excellent!
Can we see how much of the engine sticks into the cabin?

Regarding that other mightyboy pictured above: It's great to see that it actually gets out! The thing must bloody haul! I'm surprised it can stay on all four!
Josh

Any photos of the finished installation up close and personal? I only saw 'bitza' shots in the gallery that weren't very detailed.
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
coupmstr

didnt quite get it going last year those are all the pics i have in the moment gotta dig it out of the garage ill post more pics when i do :)
bswift16

hey all
thought i would post here seeing as i have been on for a while

name: Brian
got onto Tamon after getting my second boy (should have never have sold the first one) :x
when i got the first one (white 2speed auto) i looked around on the net and found the other site with Warren Colins 4wd Boy on it and said to my self I WANT ONE but unfortuantelyi had to sell the white one so after 3 years of waiting i picked up the red one for a good price, and the dream was alive again.
so now after a chat with people on this site i have seen the cost involved with the 4wd dream and its a bit out of my price range.
so i came up with the idea of a 800 supercharged, for the most part it is a hell of a lot cheaper and easer to do.
Ive got the superharger (amr 300) $200
carby off a turbo charade $150
now all i gota do is build a motor $2500
the rest will come as i get to it :D
well thats my story so far will keep you all posted as things progress
at the moment the boy is a daily work car go the $25 FULL TANK yaaaa
cheers Brian

p.s. not bad for 5 beers huh :woot:
willing to prove red ones go faster
edmund

Hey there Brian,
You've got some really neat plans for your 'boy, a SUPERCHARGER!!!! nice!
Did you buy it online?
Will they ship to India?
bswift16

hi Ed
got mine from Adelaide Jap just up the road from my house

they are online at www.adelaidejap.com.au drop them a line im sure they would sent one over to you
the one you want is the AMR 300 off a suburu
good luck :D
edmund

Hey brian i hunted quite a bit on the site, could you maybe post the direct link to the product???
bswift16

hey Ed
sorry its been a while. I dont think there is a link to the item just send them an email asking for an AMR 300 supercharger
if you look under supercharger on ebay you can find em (there was a couple the other day) they say their for small cars or bikes.
happy hunting :)
Dougy_Boy

hey yall,
ive been on dis site for a while, gatherin loads of MB info.
My name is Doug, im 17 and have had my Mighty Boy for 3 months now.
It's a 1988, 550cc. Pretty much stock. Bought it for 750$ with the "blown rings", but when i got to get the oil out to take down the road for recon, 4 litres of oil came out.SPEWIN.Might see me cruisin in Wollongong area..
Ive got big plans for the boy. Bonnet respray(full of cracks and what not) and put some air vents or "speed holes" as i like to call them. gonna start lookin for a bigger motor...better steerin wheel....a race seat.....mags.....
all i need is a job :cry: but im lookin :) hopefully as a delivery boy in tha mb hahaha
peace out