Introduce yourself!

Chat about anything and everything.
puss-on-boost

yea I know heath.....are you the person that bought that bronze mighty boy infront of me and my g/f a while back?
If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?
Ray

:-o Hi all, I have just bought my mightyboy, starting to do it up shortly...
Stumbled over this website on my travels looking for info.
I am currently living on the southside of Brisbane.
Newbie!!!!!!
eDave

Welcome Ray.
be sure to search the forum and check out the guides on the main site.
660cc

I'm not a MB owner, but rather a Cappuccino owner!

I joined to chat to other people who have F6A's about tuning and general mods....

I'm still a MB fan though!
[img]http://www.28268.com/hotlinked/cappuccino/sig.gif[/img]
CoinSlot

G'Day,

Name's Matt but most people call me Gordo. I'm about to purchase my first mighty boy as a bit of a project car. These cars have unbelievable potential for modding and I plan to spend untold thousands on the lil bugger. Lots of plans for it.

I joined up to gather info about all things mighty boy and hopefully meet some other owners. I'll be keeping everyone updated on the progress.
edmund

Hey yall......
Names Edmund, 21 .......From India.....Own a Suzuki Hatch from 1985......love it!!!
Found the site when i was looking for mods and info on the F8B engine......
I think this is the best site eva.........
Nobody in India considers the Suzuki hatch as a car with potential to be modded..........so i wanna be the FIRST!!!!!! :wink:
Although i'll never be able to source a turbo for it here in India because the Charade was never sold here!!!
Well i'm sending some pictures in to Brayden.......
My car needs a visit to the paintshop.......which will happen after the monsoons recede here!!!!
edmund

Here's my car!!

And The next machine on my list!!

eDave

Welcome aboard edmund!
Good luck with your mods, mate. :)
chomp on this

none for ya
stevan_istheman

Never posted in here until now...

Hi i'm steve, i live on the sunshine coast, queensland. i've had my mightyboy for about 4 - 6 months now (seems longer because i only see it on weekends and holidays) and have just bought an F8B hatch about two months ago.

My little brother now has a mightyboy and we also got another F8B hatch.

Yes there are two mightyboys ready to get F8B's into them and in a months time there might be two hatches for sale on the sunny coast.
See you next time,
Stevan_istheman.
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
Crank

Hi all, i'm the proud owner of an '85 Suzi Hatch with an F8B motor, Im from Bangalore, India. I was lookin for Suzi Hach info on the net and i came across Mighty Boy and Boy led me to this wonderful online community. Nice to see all you people here talkin Mighty Boys and Suzi hatches.

Cheers!
Josh

Great to hear, Crank! Look forward to seeing you around the traps. :wink:
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
philly_mightyboy

hi im phil steves bro i got a 87 boy. its dark grey, no mags yet. im gettin a f8b pretty soon and hopefully a sound system :lol: i really need a licence im still in school in year 10 and cant wait for mine to be on the road
Shakertori

Hi! I'm Kerry 8) I'm 32 and work in a confectionery warehouse. I only just got my MB three weeks ago but have been wanting one for years!! The one I got is actually a softtop which I thought was really different coz as yet I havent seen any others the same (paid far too much for it but had to have it). Its pretty standard at the moment but we are looking at mags and definately a larger motor most likely a Matiz and bigger exhaust (my garden hose is bigger than the one on it). The body is in great condition but I need to sort a few things to get a roadworthy for it. I'm new to this site I actually dont know where I found the address, I was surfing around a few sites with MB info and there was a msg from some guy saying this was a good site. OK have dribbled enough now! Cheers :)
mighty_grl

hey everyone, im rachel from lismore, nsw
Ive owned my little mighty boy for about 2 months now.
was going to sell it, but now im doing it up. Should be out of the shop with its new paint and upholsterd interior very soon. Everyones mouth is going to drop once you've seen it. I cant wait!

btw..where is the picture gallery here?