where did my post go and why?

Chat about anything and everything.
mytboy83

Moderators my post was deleted and i would like to know why?
ferdie

wow, did that really just happen,

mod, feel free to pm me as im curious as well......
mytboy83

yeah its making me think who the bad guy really is :/
mytboy83

mods online sent him a pm but still not replying and brayden said something like speak to a moderator??? WOW :NFI:
Brayden

I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding. Your thread has been restored. :)

Carry on, nothing to see here.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
mytboy83

Hey Braden a few of the members have messaged me asking why my thread was deleted and why this topic was locked?

It seems to me your other moderator ceej has some sort of problem? Can you please explain to us IN DETAIL as to why it was deleted? Its clear in my opinion ceej has some sort of issue with agesilli but that has nothing to do with me.

The guy sold me a rebuilt COMPLETE engine for 550 and I can't post a thread thanking him?

What ever has been said between agesilli and you guys is between you guys and shouldn't reflect on any of my posts. I am extremely offended/disappointed in this.

Also maybe an explanation as to why the for sale thread I bought the engine from today was deleted?

We just want to know what's going on. Members make forums, not moderators covering things up because of personal reasons.
Agesilli

This will be an interesting answer. I'm
Glad other members are starting to see the cracks. I might have to start my own forum.
ceej

mytboy83 wrote: It seems to me your other moderator ceej has some sort of problem? Can you please explain to us IN DETAIL as to why it was deleted? Its clear in my opinion ceej has some sort of issue with agesilli but that has nothing to do with me.

The guy sold me a rebuilt COMPLETE engine for 550 and I can't post a thread thanking him?

What ever has been said between agesilli and you guys is between you guys and shouldn't reflect on any of my posts. I am extremely offended/disappointed in this.

Also maybe an explanation as to why the for sale thread I bought the engine from today was deleted?

We just want to know what's going on. Members make forums, not moderators covering things up because of personal reasons.
Absolutely no personal reasons here. In fact I'm sure if you speak with Agesilli he will tell you that I have encouraged him when thanking to him. Reason I quarantined it, like I said just had to investigate something that was brought up by another member and needed a second opinion on it. In that pm I sent you it detailed that we reserve the right to do so. You agreed to the terms when you clicked accept.

As far as the for sale thread goes. That was deleted by accident when I was trying to move it. I appologise for that, though there was no real harm done in doing so. The motor was sold so the topic was no longer of use.

If you wish to slander me, go for it. I couldn't care less. Just don't slander other members in the process and all will be well. I am sorry if I have upset you. I can't please everyone!
Garry. Nuff sed!
mytboy83

Reason I quarantined it, like I said just had to investigate something that was brought up by another member and needed a second opinion on it
what was the issue brought up by the other member? you dont have to say who the other member was but i believe an explination of what i wrote that needed to be "investigated" isnt to much to ask for.

After all it didnt even come close to breaking any forum rules.

thanks
Brayden

I made Ceej a moderator because I trust his judgement and I stand by his actions 100%. He saw a potential problem and he dealt with it. End of the day this forum isn't run as a democracy and myself and Ceej manage it as we see fit.
mytboy83

Ok you are both pussy farting around the answer. What was the potential problem?
Brayden

The potential problem was that another thread mentioning Agesilli's ute was likely to end up in another slanging match. I decided to take the chance.
mytboy83

Ok thanks for your honesty Braden, last night he actually said he was going to send you hes build pics for some mag or someething or other. But i think some members on here are driving him away from doing it...

Although he did say it was featuring in fullboost in the next three weeks.

I dont understand why people turn it into a slanging match to me its just immature.
Brayden

Some people just like to watch the world burn. ;)

Judging by the info you've got from Agesilli I might need to see if he has any more motors for sale so I can get in the loop!
Agesilli

i have a 3SGTE engine and complete front cut here if you also want to get adventerous Brayden lol