What can I do

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
oOSusOo

I got a mb with an 86 alto f8b motor I got 3G what can I do for my baby to make her better paint for me is free. Trade of trades do to speak
When you gotta go you gotta go!
Kartman

I have no idea of what you're asking.
CHR15 N

Kartman wrote:I have no idea of what you're asking.
I speak Jive:
He has a Suzuki Mighty Boy with an F8b transplant from a Suzuki Alto. He has $3000 cash to spend on performance upgrades and would like to know what options are within this price range. He doesn't need to spend money on paint because his friend can do it in exchange for favors within his line of expertise. Any help appreciated.
Tez

Whew!
Thanks for that Chris!
I'm with Kartman - I was heading down the track of him trying to fit an older technology phone into the car... :NFI: :lol:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
oOSusOo

Shit guys I'm sorry for it was a bit lazy of me but that's what I wanted to know. any ideas ??
When you gotta go you gotta go!
Brayden

Buy turbo Alto front cut. Install. Happy days.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ToranaGuy

Brayden wrote:Buy turbo Alto front cut. Install. Happy days.
That's probably the cheapest way into a turbo mighty boy.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Colin

first you need to figure out what you want first...power ,looks ,sterio,wheels,flash interior ,handleing,hands free analoge phone holder,twin cup holders.etc etc etc
once you can figure out that you have somewhere to start from 8)
MORE BEER! :beer:
cozza

tidy it up a bit and upgrade the headlights i know mine a are horrid at night thats why i upgraded to semi sealed beams from a hilux fits nicely and what a difference, i also had the rear leaf reset so it sits about half inch higher then it used to from standard also upgraded to a better shock in the rear handles much better, make up a custom sub box to go behind the seats make it run the whole lenght of that space and tightly it will if you have used strong material act like a strut brace it will stiffen the whole car up and make it more nimble and make it handle on rails, i had a set of extractors made up, into a custom 2.5" exhaust system running one noisy round muffler in the center and a single glass pack at the rear gives it a very nice deep tone, i had the carby rebuilt so i could run all this ethanol blend fuel and it;s a dream to drive and even cheaper on fuel, i had the head ported just to tidy up the ports and make it flow a little smoother, i had the intake manifold smoother out, and the valve reseated, i had a sump made up to hold an extra 1/2 ltr of oil and added an oil cooler, i upgraded the radiator to a 3 core custom made alluminium one from aussie desert coolers holds an extra 3 ltrs of coolant and runs much cooler on longer runs, upraged the thermo to an aftermarket one runs better and draws less power, i also removed the deflector infront of the exhaust manifold behind the grill and ran some pipe from the winter secton of the air box to the grill to scoop the air in i also removed the little defletor inside the airbox that sits right over the intake pipe on the inside of the airbox, i also upgraded my battery system so i could run a descent sound system without draining the battery too quickly, i upgraded the altenator for a bigger amp one from a swift and had brackets made up to fit runs at 75 amp, i upgraded my indicators parkers and tail lights to led lights, and i added sports pedals and a raceing wheel, and a rev tacho, looks good gos good but could do with an extra 20hp.
ToranaGuy

I'll 2nd the headlight upgrade, I converted mind to semi sealed with H4 globes, 55/60w and they are so nice to drive with at night, much more like a modern car!

New shocks & bushes is a good start to help handling. Maybe a rear sway bar.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
cozza

ive got the h4 not so in the legal side of things globes 90/130 super whites. lights up the road like a flood light
Colin

dont muck around with inferior h4 globes do the HID conversion ...their 10 times better than 120w globes and use half the power :D
cozza

i tried the hid setup but it didnt work properly for me thats why i went back to the h4 i now use the hid kit in the buggy so i can go bush bashing at night
ToranaGuy

HID's are not ADR compliant when put into an older car that didn't have them fit originally. This could be an issue. Honestly, with a new set of standard H4's, you can see more than enough if the headlights are aimed correctly.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Colin

the 35w kit is legal in NSW the 60w kit is aswome :thumbup2: