strut tops

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
arklan

need replacement strut tops coz mine r buggered.
suzistore want 113$ each which is a bit steep for a piece of nylon imo so im hoping someone out there has some strut tops in decent condition.
i am in perth
ToranaGuy

Your going to be struggling mate, I've never seen what I'd call a good set of second hand units yet. Noletech do a universal strut top that I'm looking into atm, to see if it can be made to fit the mighty boy's or not. Not sure on price yet.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
cozza

arklan buddy save yourself the drama and just buy them i looked for close to a year and had to ring suzistore to find out if they could get them thats why they now stock them seeing as i mentioned this forum to them. plus suzistore is $80 cheaper then suzuki itself
gadj

Seems the closer you are to Melbourne, the less you will have to pay. I priced genuine out of Caloundra City Motors a couple of years back & someone else got a price in Melbourne (the parts warehouse is there). Caloundra was double the Melbourne price "due to freight".
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
ToranaGuy

More like double the price due to the profiteering for the little bit of effort to get them in.

I priced up some genuine tops a little while ago, as I get trade I thought they were pretty reasonable, it's something that I should do in my boy soon.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
gadj

Yes ToranaGuy, that was my interpretation... Cost + GST + freight x 2 rather than cost + GST x2 then add freight.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Goofy[HSK]

Worth emailing streeter and seeing how much direct from Suzuki JP

41710-78052
Listing on a russian parts site is 3000yen, I would think they could be landed for 150 a pair

jesse@jessestreeter.com

EDIT: No swift ones compatible?
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com
arklan

well long story short im looking at getting some adjustable ones after all since they cost about the same
brake master has shit itself so iv got a lot of fun ahead of me
Breyten

Hey, what ones are you getting?
TBH the $113ea for the stock ones isnt too much, but interested in better ones.
Dont think Tein sell theirs seperate from the coilover kits..
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
nelpd96

They don't I spent some time based on the information that I got from JB and the kit that he has in his and you can't buy them by themselves. Having said that though it wouldn't be too hard to design a set to get made up.

Regards
Paul