All parts available, the wife has had enough.

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
the_big_bang

I have almost every part available, the wife said since I now have a GQ Patrol the boy project has to go. I am in Narangba 5min north of North Lakes in Brisbane. Call me on 0449 208 178 and please have your caller ID on so if I miss your call I can call back. I will also answer text but prefer calls.
Tez

Tell the wife six months into owning the GQ, you're going to want the Mighty Boy for a fuel miserly runabout... :lol:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
gadj

Not so much a joke there - Patrol uses more fuel & is bigger than my Jackaroo. I want my MB back on the road so I can cut down on fuel costs, get in & out of the shopping centre car parks without having to shuffle in & out to get parked straight (tight spaces in local Woolies) & the MB gets the trip done quicker too. I love the Jackaroo for towing & longer trips but it has limitations & my family don't like the idea of me getting a bike.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Tez

Gadj.

Absolutely smacked the nail right on the head. - Except in my case it's an 80-series (Auto Petrol) Landcruiser.
Gotta keep the LC - we use it for towing big trailers (and it does that work brilliantly), so the MB is absolutely ideal for the daily commute to/from work.

A WEEK of commuting in the LC costs me $70 in fuel. I do the same trip for a MONTH in the MB for $30.

Really, it's a no-brainer.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Mighty_warrior

Hi Mate

I am after a rear left indicator and break light cover and also front left indicator cover. Do you have either of them? Would you be willing to post to Melb?

Cheer
Bear351c

Hi mate, do you have the brake master cylinder on top the steering column?? If so, is it in good working order? Could you mail to Adelaide 5371 ?

Thanks, Bear.
CHR15 N

Sounds like a familiar combination.
People say "thats a small car", "yeah, my other car is a Patrol". Funny.
gadj

MB is only small by size, it's capabilities on the other hand...
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
burnettheads

any parts still avaliable?
can u send some pictures to dgeorge671@gmail.com thanks daniel