Queenslanders?

Chat about anything and everything.
Paulo81

Hi, I just joined the site and was wondering how many tiny suzukis were rollin around queensland. Im on the Sunshine Coast and have not seen a single mighty boy other than my own in the couple of months Ive owned it! Seen a couple of carry vans and a hatch but none of which appeared to be the vehicles of "enthusiasts". Would be great to hear of a few up here as I believe most of you guys and girls are down south. (Not that theres anything wrong with that) :snigger:
800cc Carby Beast
gadj

Mate, there were 5 (one was electric) I knew of around the Caloundra/Kawana area 12 months ago, not all have been members cars. the electric & one other were sold on.
Mine is hidden in the garage at Maleny waiting for opportune time to work on it. I have to wait until the upstairs neighbor is out & has closed her windows (does not happen enough). Stevan Istheman has another a little North of you that will be a real performer when done.
There are a number of members between Gympie & Brisbane - not all members post their location in their profiles though.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Gypsy

I'm in Brisbane ;)
cozza

im in gladstone