EOI: Modded Boy

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Billie

Hey I guess the time has come to sell the poor thing. Havnt touched it in too long, and probaly wont ever get a chance to finish it. Has brand new tyres on hidous 3 spokes, but they are flush fitment and wide i guess. Has en07x motor fitted from a vivio rxr. Was supsercharged running microsquirt but ditched it for yzf600 quad carbs. Manifold is custom made running a fiori points dizzy. All custom engine mounts, matiz from shocks, mk3 gti front and rear disc brakes (vented front). Modified handbrake cable. Mk3 gti booster and master under dash. All new brake and fuel lines fitted (hard and rubber). Has black gloss bonnet with scoop. Pics and build can be found in suzuki projects. Has sound system, needs door cards and roof liner to finish off. Has been lowered all round, nice height. Will roll the rear guards on the weekend. If anyones interested and wants to take a look im open to offers. Cheers
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
gadj

You what??!!!? :crazy: :bomb: ... too many other projects eh. Just hold onto those bonnet hinges a bit longer, I'm getting closer to dropping down that way.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Billie

Please dont come look at the car and damage it, then walk off without mentioning it. Last person damaged the bonnet holder, as i was busy at the time i let them look for them selves, had a look today and found it bent and scratches on my freshly painted bonnet.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝