1985 Suzuki Hatch Breaking - TAS. Get In Quick!

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Jaffa396

Hey all, I've been a bit of a quiet member of the site for the last year or so, trawling the vast hordes of information from time to time so now I'd like to give something back.

I'm off to collect a 1985 Hatch tomorrow to salvage its g10a for my MB project. I'll be keeping a few other odd bits and pieces but if you're after any parts from it let me know, I'll be working flat out for the next few days to strip what I need then the shells off to the tip/recycler.

Will consider shipping anything at this point so the way to do it is post what part you want and make me an offer with a price that includes shipping, I imagine that shipping will be the greater part of the cost on most items since item location is in Tassie so please bare that in mind. No reasonable/profitable offer refused! Thanks fellas.

Mike.
Brayden

Jaffa396 wrote: I'm off to collect a 1985 Hatch tomorrow to salvage its g10a for my MB project.
Swift or Hatch model?
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Jaffa396

Its an '85 Suzuki Swift GL.

Is there anything else I should hang onto for my MB? I'm planning on holding onto the rear axle for a rear disc conversion, that is unless somebody else wants it?...

I need to get my finger out and stick up my build thread, I'd love to show it off to you guys.
Brayden

The rear axle won't be much use in a disc conversion, but the drums might come in handy.
To be honest an '85 GL doesn't have much worth keeping, if it was a GTi then you'd definitely grab the front brakes, struts, centre console and body kit.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
mowog

if you really want rear discs I have a set I bought off ebay a while ago from apparently a gti swift, never used them and won't now, if anyone is interested.
in WA $100 + postage (about $35 cost a couple of years ago).
complete setup, rotors pipelines backing plates hubs calipers.
Jaffa396

Brayden wrote:The rear axle won't be much use in a disc conversion, but the drums might come in handy.
To be honest an '85 GL doesn't have much worth keeping, if it was a GTi then you'd definitely grab the front brakes, struts, centre console and body kit.
Funny you should say that Brayden... I'm off to pick up an '88 Swift GTi next week, and no, I'm not kidding. Just got the motor out of the GL today, looks like she'll need a new sump. Such is the life of a paddock basher I suppose.
Grumpy Pops

Hi

I live in Tassie, do you still have the hatch and if so what gear box did it have and what type of instrument cluster did it have. As I am building a MB for my wife.

Thanks
Les