Switch Panel

Chat about anything and everything.
Tez

Hi Guys.
Question for the collective knowledge of the group:
Has anyone ever, seen (or know!!) what switches FIT in the Mighty Boy switch panel?
IMAG0624a.jpg
Poking my nose into other people's cars I have rarely seen anything in this location but I think once, found a regular toggle switch mounted in a hole drilled in the break-out plate. If anyone knows the correct switch or a current equivalent (and where/how to get same) I'd much rather use that than a toggle switch.
I only need basic on/off functionality - a SPST or better will do, but illuminated would be ideal. :wink:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Brayden

Jaycar used to sell an illuminated toggle switch that fits, but that was some time ago.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gazuga

not cheap but wes components have some to fit. about $17-18 non illuminated, extra $5 for illuminated.
not sure on the jaycar stuff as im away from work until tuesday but i can check it out when i get back. altronics may also have one
Skaiky

What are the dimensions? I work at Jaycar, can see if we have anything that will do the job.
I have an Jap Alto dash so I can't check mine.
Tez

Hi Skaiky.
The switch openings look to be 25x38mm
An illuminated rocker switch would be the best bet for me.
I took a quick look at the Jaycar website and there doesn't appear to be anything big enough to fill the hole. Maybe you've got access to a better selection, being 'on the inside'. :D
Any help you can offer....

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
gazuga

ok so the wes one i had in mind was actually 21x36mm hole.
jaycars closest i have is 20.5x37mm part no. sk0997