Wanting to rebuild Fronts drums on my 84 carry

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
taypav011

Wanting to rebuild my front drum brakes new shoes, drums, wheel cylinder etc... 2brake shops have no listings for these... Does anyone know of anywhere i can get these parts or does someone have a disk brake conversion out of the later models any info much appreciated thanks :)
Brayden

Depending on where you are you could try SuziWorld (Melbourne), Suzi Auto Service (Brisbane) or SuziStore (Perth + online).
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gadj

Any decent brake shop will be able to have your shoes rebonded with new material. Replacing the drums if they are not within tolerances for machining might be harder. Failing all else, look for restored cars magazine at the newsagent - restoration businesses advertised. Or google BHSS, they're based at Capalaba(South East of Brisbane) & have extensive capability in brake, clutch & steering remanufacture & modification. I have other companies that might be able to help but have to ask them some Q's first.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..