thinking to get this carry

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
arklan

this carry is in gumtree for and im looking at getting it for an electric conversion
i went and had a look at it and took a lot of snaps and there is virtually no rust underneath
the rust is only on the outside and in the tray, but the rust on the outside is pretty evil
i imagine a lot of it is dirt but the dents in the front kinda scare me.
judging by the pics how easy/difficult would this be to fix up?
its all surface rust except for one part on the drivers door at the bottom front where it has rotted
are there any typical places where the rust gets bad that u dont usually see?
Attachments
20130802_174419_LLS.jpg
20130802_174208.jpg
20130802_174149.jpg
Brayden

Rust gets in the bottom of the windscreen and anywhere else water can accumulate (bottom of the doors, cabin floorpan, etc). At least with the traybacks you can easily spot rust on the chassis!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
stretton74

I have a st90v (van) in ok condition I have cut out rust and have plenty of bits and prices for it. A project I started I am about to move to Melbourne with work and not going to take it with me. I'm in brisbane can send you pics if your interested. It runs blows a little smoke, but what do you care going electric. Has brand new 12" performance tyres on it it $700 worth that's worth more than what I paid for the van. All working brakes could use a bleed and new fluid. Can go on but pics will say it all or come have a look.

Mark....
arklan

im in perth tho or id jump at it
jonahwoma

I had a look at this too but those were two big dents in the front. Cost alot to get it back roadworthy i reckon