Cobra race seats - swap for stockers.

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
TurboKat

These were in my Boy when I bought it but they're no good to me because I'm 6'2" & I'm a bit cramped with these seats.
I've got them on Ebay bare but I also have the M.B. adaptor plates & rails if anyone is interested but bear in mind you'll have to be under 5'10" or have short legs if you want to be comfortable.
I'm keen to swap them for a good set of original seats if anyone has any.
I'm in Mordialloc Vic.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281152593284 ... 1558.l2649
Brayden

FYI if you remove (or shorten) the parcel tray that allows the seats to slide back further. I did this with some race recliners once. Worked a treat (and I'm 6'2")
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
TurboKat

Thanx Brayden, I've taken the tray out but the problem is that the seats are too wide across the top 'wings' & also the base where the adjustment knob :keke: is fouls the body so they just won't work without surgery.
The std. M.B. seats aren't too bad for legroom but I will end up sourcing something else suitable like Integra/Swift/RX7/etc or maybe some fixed back race seats, either way they'll be on custom mounts so I can get 'em exactly where I need 'em. :thumbup1:
Brayden

The seats I used were Autotechnica, and they were narrow enough across the bottom to fit, and the wings were also narrow enough to fit inside the doors. I wouldn't bother with Swift seats, the base is too thick. I tried those and had to put my head through the sunroof to drive it!

FWIW I've found that Sparco and SAAS/Drift seats are pretty good.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.