Need help: ECU wiring F6A

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
Carter

Hey guys, New guy here from Canada. I just bought an Alto Works off a friend of mine and I'm trying to find a wiring diagram for the ecu so I can install my Apexi SAFC and tune larger injectors for the larger turbo I have planned.Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Here's a picture of my new favorite car. I have 3 cars, a Volvo 240 Wagon that I've built on air ride and dropped a built 400hp Ford 302 and a 2011 Subaru WRX. This Suzuki is more fun than both of them combined!

Winter mode

Summer mode with 13" Advans
Goofy[HSK]

'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com
Carter

I actually JUST found that Apexi diagram collection! Haha, thank you! That Service manual has answers for eveverything! Thank you so much, that was exactly (or as close to) what I was looking for. Torque specs and procedures for stuff like the headgasket and tests for every sensor. I can not wait to get to work on this car.

A little off topic but I have access to a T25 turbo from an SR20, are these too large for our application? I was planning on building my own manifold if that was the case. I also heard the Toyota Starlet turbo maybe an option? What are you guys using to hit the 150hp mark?
Brayden

T25 is far too big for an engine less than a third of the size of an SR20, unless you want the boost to come on a heartbeat before redline. A genuine GT15 or GT17 would be ample, or if you're building a free breathing, high revving F6A then maybe look at a GT20.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.