1.3 G13b injected Boy Hooray I got 2 oops !!!!

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
steggles54

After getting one stock Mighty Boy, I wavered and bought the one off evil bay with the bits cut out of the chassis and a partly fitted non engineered 1.3 G13B injected donk and it looks like it may be a goer to remove the engine and start again from the beginning although it may have been easier from scratch but it appears that all that has been done can be plated and reinforced to suit, so after Christmas with a ounce of luck and a ton of judgement we may give it a go as I have found a engineer who knows the engine well and is prepared to have a go :D Cheers Gerald.
holk

Gerald,

I think everyone on the forum will be interested and anxious to see how it goes. Please document as much as you can of the progress, if you can with pics.
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
arklan

holk wrote:Gerald,

I think everyone on the forum will be interested and anxious to see how it goes. Please document as much as you can of the progress, if you can with pics.
yeah absolutely!!!!

even document the stupid stuff that seems obvious afterwards but stumped u at the time, thats what i did with my f8c. it made me look like an idiot but atleast people know it has been thought about.

what im trying to say is u cant have enough detail, and lots of pics :D
steggles54

The pictures may be a bit more difficult as if it gets done it wont be here at home but in his factory, but I will get all the info I can. Cheers, Gerald.