m00neelee play time

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
m00neelee

Okay, the story so far.
Bought my Mighty Bay Early in the year. I call it Tonka, the wife calls it "Why the F*** did you buy that?"
Tonka
Tonka
The intention was to just tidy it up and use it as a daily runabout. That was until I realised how much that needed to be fixed

So in my search to find the parts i needed I found another Mighty Boy. This one I call Psycho. The wife calls it "Where the F*** did that come from?"
Psycho
Psycho
It had a heap of bits that i needed, plus a spare F8B, that turned out to be stuffed.

Meanwhile, the Mighty Boy that I had found 6 months previously but could not convince the owner to sell finally became available. So today I picked it up. This one I call Three. The wife calls it "Bring another home and you can pack your s**t".
My plan now is to pull 3 apart, and see how bad the rust is. If too far gone it will be used s parts car to rebuild the other 2, if not it will get a full rebuild as although it has rust, the body shell is dent free, specially the tray.
NOTE: The term Mighty Boy is a registered trade mark of the Suzuki Motor Corporation and in no way represent that the vehicle is Mighty or a Boy, but it is a ute damn it!
Tez

m00neelee...

I feel your pain, brother... :D

I have a wife who, refers to my 'Suzuki Supplies' in almost the same words...

Funny how, after buying one, another inevitably comes along, and then usually a third... :-o

Most of the forum members I've met - speak of their 'parts cars' or, don't speak of their parts cars, but still have them... :zzz:

Your wife is definitely a keeper if you're still allowed in the door after procuring three... :thumbup2:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
m00neelee

Tez, told the wife what you said. Her response? "I feel his wife's pain" :lol:

Just need to get a running F8B and i'll have all the parts for a complete rebuild, or 2
NOTE: The term Mighty Boy is a registered trade mark of the Suzuki Motor Corporation and in no way represent that the vehicle is Mighty or a Boy, but it is a ute damn it!
Tez

Uhoh... My wife wants to compare notes with your wife... Nothing good can come of this...! :-o
Tez
So the adventure continues...
gadj

I have neither a partner/wife nor parts cars but would suggest your wife likely to claim one of the MB's once she finds out how much fun they are. I would have parts cars if I had money & room to store them - Landlords have greater say & mine wants me to cart my toys to the dump (he is an architect & can afford new vehicles every 2 years, he does not understand otherwise)
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
m00neelee

Tez wrote:Uhoh... My wife wants to compare notes with your wife... Nothing good can come of this...! :-o
2 wives comparing notes!

It's like being stuck on the beach between shark infested water and tiger infested jungle. No matter what you do your in trouble.

Wives meeting is something that can never be allowed to happen.
Trav

m00neelee wrote: Wives meeting is something that can never be allowed to happen.
I think that is a bit like when matter and anti-mater meet, it would be the end of the universe as we know it!
Yes it's my ute, no I won't help you move