Someone to do the lot...

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
chuz

I have a Mightyboy gathering dust. I love it to bits but it is completely stock and I want something amazing. I am a pencil pusher with ZERO car knowledge.
Recently I have been toying with the idea of finding someone to do EVERYTHING to get this Mightyboy from stock to something special. A 'project manager' if you like. Someone I can give a blank cheque to and let them (collaborating with my ideas of course) take complete control of it and return it to me when it's done, however long that takes.

Is this feasible? Would I be able to find anyone willing/able to do this? Or is it such a labour of love that it would quickly become so expensive that it's not really worthwhile...?
The other option is to get rid of the MB I have and buy one that has already been worked over by someone who knows what they're doing.
Matty

Would get expensive mate if you wanted something different... Mine was just bare metal re sprayed with body kit etc few weeks ago, 7.5k....

Then you have rims and suspension and motor and interior. Adds way up, few guys on here would possibly agree to the big $ needed for something nice and abit different
One day it will be DONE!!!
Brayden

If you have someone you know and trust doing the build then it might work (but event that isn't a guarantee). I've seen too many people get screwed over by handing their car to a workshop with an open chequebook policy.

Buying something already built can be fraught with danger unless you know the history of the car and the seller is genuine.

Where abouts are you located?
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
chuz

Brayden wrote: Where abouts are you located?
Country Vic.
This might be one of those things I'll have to go without. I still get a lot of joy driving it as is (when it used to be on the road) but I'd gladly leave the 370Z at home if I had a pimped out Mighty Boy to get around in.
Let me know if you ever put yours on the market!
Brayden

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get someone to build your ute for you, just be aware that the process can be lengthy and expensive. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Colin

modifing mighty boys is what i do in box me if your keen to get your boy done as i have done a few now
MORE BEER! :beer:
chuz

Thanks, Colin. I've sent you a message.