original mb seats

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
cam

Hi guys keen on a set of standard mighty boy seats. Prefer victoria or NT but will look into courier prices elsewhere. Any condition, please PM me price and photos.

Thanks
cam

My current seating arrangement is a bit grim
Attachments
20140824_182619.jpg
20140824_182639.jpg
gadj

Original seats are rare. You may find Hatch seats which are the same style but different fabric. The original seats were not the best & most were swapped out for seats from other vehicles or aftermarket as restoring the originals wasn't cost effective & the other options are usually more comfortable. The hard part of getting suitable seats is the width - most are too wide & a lot of the aftermarket ones will bolt in but the wings at shoulder height prevent the door/window being closed. I will be looking at Jimny, Hyundai X3 coupe, early RAV4 & a few other smaller cars when I come to getting my MB sorted. I currently have a set of 1982 Colt seats which are too high & too wide.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
rdoig

Hi, I have a pair of original seats in shabby condition. I'm in Geelong.

Please ring me on 0408 148 083 to discuss if you like.

Cheers

Robert
pegusas1969

hi all i have seats from a Mazda 323 astina sports in my boy. all that was required was a metal tube 40 x 20 placed on the inside rail bolts. i then fitted the original rails and then reinstalled back into my boy. i have no problem with the seat touching the door and i have full movement.
Attachments
_DSC6035 - Copy.JPG
If near enough was good life would be boring.
Ya Hya Chouhada