86 mighty boy 800cc auto project east maitland nsw

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
ke70corolla

guys I have just copied my ebay text and pasted.

PRICE $3200 negotiable, need space.

Here we have a Suzuki mighty boy fitted with F8B engine and auto.

Has been resprayed this year in 2pak yellow pearl, only a home job but looks respectable, still needs buffing. roof has been buffed, looks good in sun.

engine has new bearings, pistons, rings, timing belt and tensioner, water and fuel pump, seals, leads, plugs, battery, swift alternator.

interior has new carpet on floor and roof, sunroof fitted. Factory seats, 6in speakers in back, amp wiring installed, and mp3 player yet to be installed.

Car is also fitted with 13in mags and brand new tyres and lowered front springs I believe, back still to be lowered. Everything works.

To Be done for blueslip:

Install a new windscreen ($200)

fit the rest of window seals, roof rack and trim. Install all vacuum hoses for carby and auto.

engineer bigger motor and give a tune up.

Also included is a Suzuki hatch which was manual and 800cc. in the back is another f8b engine in pieces but all there, 2 x 4sp gearboxes, and the f5a that was in the mighty boy which ran well.

you would be able to convert the MB to manual with all the parts there if you wanted.

A lot of money and time has been spent on it, with a lot of new parts included. Lack of interest and the need for space is forcing sale.

Inspection recommended

please ring Dylan 0434388852 and not email as I don't get on here every day.

Located in East Maitland

thanks for looking.
Attachments
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG