WTB Left side MB bonnet Hinge

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
eris58

Hi all
Has anyone got a Left side Bonnet Hinge. Looks to bolt on behind the guard by 2 bolts through to bonnet. I own the black mighty boy in the photo section that is going through dust & a mud puddle. Broke the Hinge at some stage, We take part in fund raising then was for Child flight now in May we are heading to Longreach Qld for Care West Cancer care.
gadj

I ended up having to rebuild my bonnet hinge after the end bolted to the body inside the guard rusted away. If you do not find another hinge or have the ability to rebuild yours, I may be able to do a rebuild for you.Image Image
Not sure my dropbox link is going to work... tried other means to get the pics across here but nothing else working for me.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
eris58

Yeh I might have to do that. Had another look at it. Its broken where the part is bolted to the side the first bend. Might be able to mig it