MB Door Glass Weather Strips

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
Warrior1

WTB - MB Door Glass Weather Strips, both external and Internal strips for L & R Doors.
Both lots of Strips that were on the doors are worn out and the External Mouldings have broken ends, also need the mounting Clips for the External Weather Strips.
Contact me on these pages or on 0411 042 292 :)
Regards Colin
Brayden

I hope you have good luck finding these parts. They're tough to find, especially the outer strips without broken ends.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Warrior1

Still require these items, if anyone has a pair or knows where I can obtain them, please post on here.
gadj

The proper name for them is 'belt mold', it took me 5 years to find one for my MB as they are not easy to remove without breaking them. I had found 3 years back that they were still avail from dealers but didn't proceed as they were quoted at $85 ea plus tax & freight - likely to have been $130.00 a piece by the time the dealer got them. I eventually got one with a shell I obtained for restoration.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Roboclan

I ordered new ones from suzukishop in midland w.a. I got complete new door seals and outer weather strips t
Roboclan

You will have to do it soon they stopped manufacturing for mighty boys last year