WTB: Hard canopy 4 my boy!

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
olboy

Eh. Does anybody have or know where i can buy a flat hard canopy for my boy. And how much? thanks
MYT BOY

as in a hard cover? flat tray cover thing....
im after the same thing, from what iv seen there is none out there in troduction, ud have to get one made up,
iv seen a few out there made by the members but ud have to ask them how and how much
LOWDB

Hi also interested in one.

If any one has close up pics of how they have made there's would be great.
......The Mighty Boy that could......
olboy

Yeh one of those hard things! And good enough to not show joins. Someone must know, i see them alot on this site! ppppllllllleeeeeeaaaase help us...... someone???????
rod

Yeah i wouldnt mind one myself! Theres an old post on here from someone who made one ( top effort too ) jeez it looks good , not sure who it was but im still looking for the post, Brayden might know which one im talking about, if so could you head us in the right direction of that old post. Thanks mate or if anyone has a mould let us know they seem to be a pretty popular thing .Thanks .......rod
truder44

olboy

yeh.... that looks perfect! But my question still stands? I need one. lol
daronk18

when i bought my mighty boy there was a hard canopy on it already. not sure who he got to make it but by looking at it anf fibreglass place should be able to make one easy as.. thay look sweet too..
rod

Yep thats the post i was looking for , Thanks for that! .... :D