life changing cars

Chat about anything and everything.
Mel

while laying in bed last night in my sickness haze (i have the flu) and i started pondering things...

if i had never bought my ute.... my life would be VERY VERY different to what it is right now..... for one id most likely still be in W.A. and would have never even comtemplated joining this forum! (or even thought to look for it)

i was wanting to know if any one elses life was changed (even slightly) by the purchase of their car....
Colin

yea i baught a ute and became everyones best mate :x
MORE BEER! :beer:
eDave

I'd be rich.
evilgidget

Yes. And it's going to be even worse with selling the car :cry: :cry: :cry:
Brayden

eDave wrote:I'd be rich.
True dat.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gazuga

developed a whole new fear of trucks...
Josh

Set myself up for constant ridicule in the SuperCheap Auto employee community which has never ended since.
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
rdooey

in a small town like romsey i was fairly well known.since i bought my MB everyone knows me now,instead of mostly kids waving to me,the other motorists wave to me with open hands instead a clenched fist or a rude finger.
Ray
D Oldest Kid On D Block
fritz

All my friends have realised that I operate on an entirely different frequency to most...
cuz

Pre MB if I had problems with the car I sent it to a mechanic.Now Ive reconditioned a 800cc motor,do my own tune ups and half the jobs I machine in the shed are car related.I never thought I would put the cows in this paddock but Im now planing to rebuild another 800cc motor like a brick and add a turbo. :D The diesel still goes to mechanic tho :?
cuz
evilgidget

Saw my old ute yesterday afternoon, parked out the front of what looked to be the house of "CharmedOne" from the suzishop forum.

Though I don't like to publicly admit it, it was really difficult not to cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wish i hadn't sold it. :x
Colin

stiff upper lip :( ....... no whining now boy :cry: .....it was your choise :-o ..........toughen up :twisted: .........and take it like a man :wink:
MORE BEER! :beer:
evilgidget

*sob* :cry: yeah yeah... It's just good to know that at least it's gone to a mighty good (good mighty?) environment. :wink:
pullbackandgo

I saw it parked out front of a house out warners bay way. It's still looking good though!!! :)
evilgidget

Yeah, it's CharmedOne's place. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's her brother-in-law, who also bought the red one i mentioned for $500 a few months ago...
Saw it again today...This is disgusting - it's been gone for months & i see it twice & i feel major regret at getting rid of it :x