DOH...another one

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
Colin

the white mighty boy ...the boys stearted at six this morning pulling it apart i got on the job at 730 motor and box out by 8.02... degreased the engine bay....striped out the engine bay fixed the rust along the usual spots on the firewall re-sprayed it (a different color) fitted 800 motor and box (thanks dude)
and finished it at 530 the missus took it for a drive as i couldnt (hhhmmmm beer) and recons its a good goer now....looks like another project is on the way .cant have a car with a different color engine baynow can i :roll:
MORE BEER! :beer:
daronk18

nice work col, im glad you enjoy the odd beer or 3 while working on the boys as its the only way to go.. :wink: so whats planned for this one..
eDave

Nice one! Wish I could work like that! Takes me weeks just to do anything!
bretto

what is time!!! i thought everything is measured in beers!! :lol:
mightymira!!! :)
Colin

will probibly keep this one for a bit in need two run around cars for my work now the missus is working full time
Brayden

Colin wrote:will probibly keep this one for a bit in need two run around cars for my work now the missus is working full time
... and at the rate your kids are going it won't be long till they'll have a licence and need something to learn in! :D Would they get their hands on the Esky? Hell naw! :rofl:

Glad you could make use of the box though. 8)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Colin

that and the 800 makes it a different car ...thanks again dude :thumbup1: