electronic ignition/cold air intake

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
kidwithahatch

hey my uncle was talking about an electronic ignition for my car?? are these available and are they worth it?? i dont have an exact idea on how it actually works either.

second has anyone setup a cold air intake on their car. i was thinking about plumbing the winter outlet on the stock air intake and making it intake rid in behind the grill or making an air box of sorts to mount sumwhere. also does running the 98 octane fuel in an f8b for better or for worse??
cheers josh
Brayden

You could install an electronic ignition, but it would be a bit of custom work to set it up.

Cold air intake can be made quickly (as you suggested) by simply turning the pipe from the winter intake to point out through the grill.

98 octane fuel will make no difference to the performance of your engine unless you advance the timing to suit. Even then the gain isn't massive.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
me217

i run premium unleaded in mine ,im not sure on the octane rating of it some else will no. but i get better performance on it compared to standard. but it could be the worn out engine to.

me217
me217

1985 suzuki mighty boy : mods, f8b
1990 toyota mr2 gt import : mods, turbo timer, short shifter, 2.5" exhaust
1992 suzuki sierra : mods, g16b mpfi, 235's/75, snorkel & lift on the way.