Stolen Mighty Boy

Chat about anything and everything.
Brokenshire

Just to let everyone know, I've just been a victom of a pick up and move. :cry:

:x The drunken fools picked up the back and swung it around, then tried to force the passenger side door lock and now its *ucked and there's a shudder in the steering which can't be good.

Rang the Police "help line" and because it was actually moved it is considered as theft. The fools also gloated to me about who actually did it before they knew it was my car, which the police appreciated.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that if this happens to you and you know who has done it there is action that can be taken. I have insurance for fire and theft, so I will keep everyone up to date on what happens.
Jermaine

ah shit man that sucs gee there are some assholes out there
me217

Just thought I'd let everyone know that if this happens to you and you know who has done it there is action that can be taken.
yeah its called a baseball bat. well maybe thats just me.

me217
me217

1985 suzuki mighty boy : mods, f8b
1990 toyota mr2 gt import : mods, turbo timer, short shifter, 2.5" exhaust
1992 suzuki sierra : mods, g16b mpfi, 235's/75, snorkel & lift on the way.
gremlin

That's no good to hear.

I've had the same thing happen, except i was at school and it was my mates who decided it would be funny to mess around with my car.
I came out to the car ready to go home, saw my car on the footpath and thought "that's not where i parked!"

I took it as a joke because no damage was done.
Hope you get any damage fixed at little to no cost to you.
Brokenshire

Yeah I took it as a joke until I found out about the damage, then I flipped.
8 Hours of serving them drinks, then they do that. Its not on.
eDave

Bummer mate. I hope the insurance pulls through.
ceej

Any panel/paint damage? That sucks to hear man, but you know, now you will probably get all that steering/suspension stuff you were gonna get fixed done for cheap!
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brokenshire

Some Scratching in the paint, but not much.
probably get all that steering/suspension stuff you were gonna get fixed done for cheap!
That's sort of what I'm hoping for. Go with the old 'well it is an old car but there wasn't anything wrong with it before' line
Gladier

get yourself some prawn juice - wait till a nice hot sunny day .. lever their windows down 5mm ... get a funnel ... ill leave the rest up to your thoughts 8)
Brayden

Gladier wrote:get yourself some prawn juice - wait till a nice hot sunny day .. lever their windows down 5mm ... get a funnel ... ill leave the rest up to your thoughts 8)
Bugger levering the windows, get a syringe and inject that shit into their door rubbers - it'll drive them nuts trying to find the smell!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
daronk18

also down the air vents..lol hope it all gets sorted for ya..
ceej

I know this is a bit old, though it happened to me again at school today. Though this time I had witnesses who I have asked to give signed statements saying it was moved, I also attempted to speak to the teacher that would deal with situations like this, though he was on leave, back tomorrow. I also took pictures of the move (wide shot of where it started and where it ended up.) and some pictures of the after math (extra creasing on my "bad side").

Unfortunately I don't have insurance for theft etc. so I don't know what the deal will be there. Though the guys are complete knobs, have no respect for others property, don't own cars themselves all that jazz. They are already skating on thin ice in regards to their expulsion from the school.

Anyway, here is a picture of the MightyBoys big move!

Garry. Nuff sed!
Norm

Razor blades under the wheel arches. Thats where they usually lift it from.
Then there would be no more light fingers shifting the boys.
Norm
ceej

For today I think i will stick with the vassolene under the arches trick. Not that i don't wish to cause them serious pain, it's more that i don't want to get in trouble for injuring them when they were trying to steal my car...
Garry. Nuff sed!
ceej

I hate people!

If ever you are watching the NRL and you hear a players name that is Paul Vaun, boo the hell out of him. He is an anti-Boy! You may of guessed it, my car was messed with again today, thing is, this time I was out the front and cought the last few seconds of it, INSTANTLY reported to the vice principal/disciplinary teacher (if you will) headed straight out there, pricks obviously would not own up.

There was an abundance of witnesses, though none could name the exact people that were touching the car at the time of moving. Part of it is my fault for leaving it in neutral which aids them in the moving of it, though instead of the usual pick up and move, they just pulled the hell out of the tale gate. You can imagine that there is damage to the bloody thing now, and I sure as hell am pissed off.

I yelled at the teacher who claimed that they couldn't do anything because the people in question could not be defiantly identified, there was no proof! I told him that next time I wont even bother with the staff, it will be the cops!

The blokes that are doing this are a bunch of tough footy heads who think they are God's gift to earth. The instigator, as mentioned before, is on a contract so that once he finishes school he can join the Raiders and be part of the NRL. But you know what, I reckon with a bit of a record (not that it is clean at the moment) he will have that contract thrown in his face. Hell he threatened physical abuse towards me, I said hit me. (He is big, I was scared!) So next time my car is moved, the cops will be called, they will probably puncersize my face, they will have a law suit on their hands and lose their contracts and have no future because without football they are stuffed.

Sorry for the long winded whine, I needed to let it out somewhere!
JERKS! :evil:
Garry. Nuff sed!