spares

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
scott7

This afternoon I went to my local Suzuki dealer to the spares dept to make inqiries on various Mighty boy parts.

I was told to dont bother coming here for parts, go to the wreckers.
I realise parts are getting hard to find put what shocked me a bit was they told me that their spares systems do not support Mighty boy parts.
If you have a dealer who is willing to help get parts try and keep them onside and let fellow members know please
MACK MEATY BITE
Flinny

Smiths Holden in Geelong (Vic)have just taken over the Suzi dealership and if you speak to the right guy they can access all Suzi parts as long as you provide a VIN/chassis #. They told me all Suzi dealer get bits from the same place so it should not & does not matter which dealer you go through. Good luck :)
fritz

Some suzi dealers cant be bothered with our little trucks. But there are some good dealers out there who can get parts. They're out there... :wink:
Brayden

The other problem we're facing is that now the MB has passed 20 years since production, Suzuki will most likely (and probably have already) ceased making new spare parts.

So if a dealer can get parts for you, chances are they're dipping into a very limited supply.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
fritz

Yeah, If my memory is correct I think someone mentioned that new side windows aren't available anymore? - It's only a matter of time before spares dry up... ;-(
Flinny

yeah makes me think not to sell parts off the parts boy i just got - sorry. except the auto trans :D can't see having any need for that...
stevan_istheman

I got some brand spankin' heater hoses for mine at my local suzuki dealer. :wink:
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
daronk18

if u have trouble getting spares go to a repco they should be able to help as i used to work in one.. if they say they cant ask them to ring there HARD TO FIND people and they will find it..