E.O.I Very Clean Mighty Boy Turbo

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
550CC

Item: 1986 Suzuki Mighty Boy Turbo

Item Condition: Pretty Clean, One of the cleanest MB.

Reason for Selling: Cash/ Bigger, faster car

Price and Payment Conditions: Im after 7-8g, PRICE DROP $6500 Ono

Extra Info:
Suzuki Mighty Boy 3 cylinder turbo 0.5 L (543 cc)
Engine: F5A Suzuki Alto Works RS-X
5 speed manual
12 psi
haltech IG5 ecu (programmable ignition timing )
k & n pod filter
bosch firing coil
blitz turbo timer
autometer cobalt boost gauge
2in exhaust
15" millenium limited edition rims
SAAS bucket seats x2
alpine head unit, 12" sub, amp, tweaters, 2x6"
117***km
tint
mod plated
always run on mobil vortex98 or bp ultimate.
very rarely see MB in this condition.
plates go with it.
the tray has had a liner sprayed on looks tough, spare wheel sits in tray too.
Car has minimul rust, two paint cracks on the roof- which i think is from roof racks. previous owner did the spray job.
other wise body is pretty straight small indent on the tray. will get pics up once the rain buggers off.

Keep All Negative Comments To Yourself Please!...
No time wasters/ tyre kickers. [/b]

Contact Details: Please email me on - deafening_silence_3@hotmail.com

Pictures

Will get new pictures up as the boostcrusing link doesnt work anymore.. thanks for your patience guys.
Last edited by 550CC on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
calibur

it's ok ryan we aren't boostcruising where everyone has a negative view. very nice car by the way.
Brayden

Certainly looks very clean. Good luck with the sale. If I could get that sort of money for my ute I reckon I'd be pretty happy!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
mightyboy

it sounded to me like those are limited edition rims that came factory on the MB, is that true?
[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
550CC

yeah im not sure how much to put it up for, i picked it up for that and ive spent hundreds of dollars on fixing in from the dick i bought it off.. dont know much about the engine itself so if any of you notice any errors please notice us. as for the rims i highly doubt they come factory. prevous owner was going to keep them for some reason. thanks for the comments guys
Mole_dawgz

interested in a swap for a 1980 mercedes benz 250 factory manual?
550CC

Mole_dawgz wrote:interested in a swap for a 1980 mercedes benz 250 factory manual?
no thanks mate.. not intrested in swaps. but cheers for offer..
oti

Very nice, the Alto Works F5A engine transplant :D

Not sure i'd personally pay $8k for it, but it looks like it's worth it or close to it.

You won't get 15" rims stock on any MB, actually looks like you'd get some scrub at full lock with those. I know we had huge issues with scrub on the later alto's and larger wheels and tyres. (13" rims + '90 ford laser stock tyres scrubbed quite badly). Also not sure if the wheels sticking out from the body is legal (hard to tell from photos), normally plastic wheel arches are applied.

Has it been on a Dyno at any stage?

Good luck with the sale.
altoworks.info now being domain squatted... joy.
[url=http://www.altoworks.info][img]http://img261.echo.cx/img261/8177/avatarcopy5jq.jpg[/img][/url]
550CC

they actually are 15's, yes there is a little scrub on full lock but never the less. it doesnt phase me or hasnt got any attenction from the men in blue so im not putting plastic flares only makes it look ugly.. nah hasnt been on a dyno yet.. but very keen to put it on.
oti wrote:Very nice, the Alto Works F5A engine transplant :D

Not sure i'd personally pay $8k for it, but it looks like it's worth it or close to it.

You won't get 15" rims stock on any MB, actually looks like you'd get some scrub at full lock with those. I know we had huge issues with scrub on the later alto's and larger wheels and tyres. (13" rims + '90 ford laser stock tyres scrubbed quite badly). Also not sure if the wheels sticking out from the body is legal (hard to tell from photos), normally plastic wheel arches are applied.

Has it been on a Dyno at any stage?

Good luck with the sale.
550CC

still up for sale.. just have to get te clutch fixed but im in no rush at the moment.. due to heading over to nz in a month so funds are going there at the moment.. if anyone could direct me into getting a clutch for an alto works motor that would be great but yeh the car is still up for sale.. hopefully be ready by the end of september...
stevenkelby

Hi Ryan,

Any chance of pics of the rear/tray?

Would it make it back to Adelaide ok if I flew up?

Thanks,

Steve

Please email stevenkelby@hotmail.com
550CC

stevenkelby wrote:Hi Ryan,

Any chance of pics of the rear/tray?

Would it make it back to Adelaide ok if I flew up?

Thanks,

Steve

Please email stevenkelby@hotmail.com
Hey Steve,
I leave for NZ tommorrow so i probably cant get pics up till i return in 10 days, but sure i can do that no problem.. umm i probably wouldnt advise driving that far in any 3 cylinder car.. she goes to the work shop when i get back from nz also.. well let me know if you still want pictures..
cheers
550CC

Car is still for sale.. Price drop to Ono $6500.
Car is running just needs a few touch ups (brake light bulbs/ headlight) that I gotta get around to doing.. Drive cables I think are tight causing gear selection difficulties at times.. Just spent $1400 on new clutch, water pump. General service etc.. Have receipts, really need to get rid of her as she is taking up space and I don't need 2 cars. So make make an offer. Will get new pictures up, of ute liner etc. Cheers
550CC

Hi guys,

Mighty boy is still for sale, needs to go. Don't have the time and space for it anymore.
Does have a few minor problems, draining battery and I think tight drive cables/ gear selector.
If anyone has had this problem if they could let me know that would be great. Thinking of sending it to a mechanic for the 3rd time with that issue otherwise make me an offer. I will get updated picks in the next couple weeks aswel.
Dave

Where abouts on the Sunshine Coast are you located? Mate who lives with me said he might be interested in it.