88 Alto Works RSR For Sale

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
bomber

For Sale - 1988 Suzuki Alto Works RSR -

This car was previously registered in South Australia, I purchased the Alto and brought to Victoria to get it registered. I've now moved and unfortunately I wasn't able to bring the car - hence the sale.
Car is located in South West Victoria, small town called Willaura. Can arrange to have the car in Ballarat if more convenient.

I drove the car from SA to Vic (800kms) with no hiccups.
Car has always run well and has given me no problems, I've driven approx 2000kms in it without any hassles.
No smoke or knocks.
F5B
5 Speed Manual
Constant 4WD
69,882km

I suspect the car hasn't been garaged and original paint reflects this, roof is faded.

Interior is clean with original suzuki mats. Carpet is immaculate with floor mats that appear to have been in since new. The drivers side mat is worn but carpet underneath is A1.

Comes with the back seat and rear seatbelts however not currently fitted.

Only modifications include -

HKS Pod filter
Steering Wheel
Boost Gauge
Sparco Rims (good tyres)

Purchased with damaged ignition barrel, this is the reason I have not registered the car. Once fixed, should be good to go for registration.

Only looking to get back what I paid for it - $3,000.
Ph - 0418 712 318

toy550

Are you interested in swapping for a 2001 holden astra or is the price negotiable.
oti

Interested. Did you come across any issues transferring rego to victoria in regards to compliance?
altoworks.info now being domain squatted... joy.
[url=http://www.altoworks.info][img]http://img261.echo.cx/img261/8177/avatarcopy5jq.jpg[/img][/url]
bomber

Still for sale.
The car hasn't been registered in Victoria. I bought it as a second car, I just never got round to registering it. Now I've moved to NSW I didn't want to arrange to transport it to NSW, just figured it might be easier to let it go.
bomber

Sold, thanks to everyone who enquired.
bomber

S.O.L.D.