how good does your MB handle???

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
Dave

:-o ...

HAHAHA Thats awesome! You must get that "WTF" look from people pretty often when you're whipping around a track in that thing.

And your tacho doesn't work. :lol:
casey

yeah lots people cant believe they getting there arses kicked by a mighty boy its something everyone just laughs at' good shit!
if your not first your last CRUSETOWNSVILLE
Dave

Hahaha yeah.

So you placed 4th overall over all those imports? Nice work man :thumbup2:
casey

yeah rx7s, evo 6,7,8s, skylines gts and r, supras, s14s, 180sx lots fast cars my mate only just beat me he has a 12sec datsun 1200 ute with a turbocharged 4agze 20valvue full race build, the only thing i lost against was the evo 8 with 300+ kw and a r32 gtr skyline with 350+ kw both full race cars.
Dave

Thats an awesome result considering what you were up against. What motor do you have in your MB?
casey

cant give away all my secrets
nah its a daihatsu sirrion twin overhead cam aluminum head 1ltr 3cyl non turboed 54 hp! with the turbo and only 5 pound no head bolts or gasket and a few old school mods 10:1 91 hp, new engine will hopefully give over 125hp and shit load of nm torque! racing cams worked head v44 computer xr6 injecters and prob 12pounds! but yeah like i said cant give away all my secrets! i have probs with diff on just a little bit of body roll it breaks traction so we hooked up with this bloke in melboure who is goin to put a ratchet system under power it locks and deexcelleration it lets go! i have lots to do befor the next season! cant wait
casey

Dave

Hahaha, those vid's are awesome! Engine combo sounds good too. I was going to ask how you went about getting it all mod plated then I realised it's a track car :P

It is just a track car, isn't it?

Cheers
Dave
casey

yeah just a track car nothin mighty boy left!
Dave

Oh ok, sweet. I reckon it'd be awesome to own a dedicated track Mighty Boy. Except I'd probably put some stupid motor in it and make it RWD, so it could be used in burnout comps and maybe even drift comps too. :D
Billie

lolz, drifting a rwd mighty boy. Short wheel base and rwd dont make for a great drift car.

Whats 0-100 on this sirion powered beast?

I'v got a rough idea on hp/performance mine will have.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

Billie wrote:lolz, drifting a rwd mighty boy. Short wheel base and rwd dont make for a great drift car.

Whats 0-100 on this sirion powered beast?

I'v got a rough idea on hp/performance mine will have.
Maybe not, but i've seen an SR20DET powered datto 1200 ute drift and it was awesome. That was at Archerfield a while ago. And also a rotary powered 323 or starlet or something. Both of which are bigger than an MB though.

Also interested in what 0-100 times are, and also if you've taken it down the 1/4?
casey

it has no speedo i would have a clue 0-100' i have 3 gears i need to change into befor 3rd so that takes up time and havent taken it down the 1/4 might when the race engine is finished!
rf4burns

Casey awesome vid on the tube (posted a link on another site so would expect the view counter to tick over a bit quicker was at 33) on the trac run and great work on 4th o/all 8)
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it .....OR LEAVE
casey

awesom thanks man!