wtb lower radiator metal pipe

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
MYT801

hi, in need of a metal pipe that goes on the lower radiator hose, i have been having to use a long rubber hose and i dont trust it haha.. but if someone has one they are willing to sell could they let me know?

gadj

Failing a second hand one being available, a visit to your local exhaust shop for a custom made pipe might be the go... could even be done in stainless if desired.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
supervan

stainless

mmmm i like your thinking gadj 8)
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
Psi_Wagon

why would you even think about using mild? water+mild steel = yummy rust.

the original is brass or something for a reason!
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305
gadj

Psi_Wagon
the original is brass or something for a reason!
Just checked to see if I had one lying around - seems the F series ones I did have went with the transaxles/block that I got rid of however the one on my G10a is definitely mild steel OEM.(magnet test & visible rust)- part of the reason coolant is required. Many original welch plugs are also mild steel (at least in the '80's they were). Cars are built to a price & with "inbuilt obsolescence" ie. the manufacturer want their product to fail after a time so they can sell you a later model.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brayden

The standard pipe is galvanized/zinc coated mild steel. I'd suggest replacing it with copper because it is lighter and easier to bend than stainless steel.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
bnsboy

i have one i was taking one off my MB for ya let me know of you still want it :thumbup2: