Starlet gt injectors will fit
Straight on.

Just the
Stock comp
Will handle up to
16psi

I want to go aftermarket
Suggestions
And any recommended decent tuners in nsw Sydney.
Want
Someone who has a bit of understanding
Of theses little gems

Ta.
grant4561

A GT12 is a good upgrade but there will be a bit more lag and you do need to make a new oil feed line and inlet/outlet fittings on the compressor side. A popular turbo upgrade is a Hitachi HT07 which do bolt straight on but they are hard to find.
It's not much good fitting a larger turbo unless you upgrade the exhaust system as well.

Starlet injectors slot straight in and upgrade from 225 to 295CC.

You can run more boost than 16PSI as long as you tune is good.
I have been running about 18PSI for about 2 years now.

You need to fit colder plugs. The stock ones are DCPR7EIX NGK's and depending on boost you will need to go to 8's or 9's.
9's can foul up in colder weather.

You obviously will need an aftermarket ECU so as far as your tuning goes you should find someone with experience in tuning the make of ECU you will use. You wont be able to use a stock ECU at all. You may be lucky and find a Suzuki Sport ECU from an F111 kit which you could use and not have to worry about tuning.
beaul110

Wow that's helpful.
Is the hitachi bigger.?
18psi is that running
Threw stock internals engine.?

Any type of computer I
Should keep
An eye out
For.

What are your power figures of
You have any

Thanks
:)
grant4561

Yes, stock internals.
The Hitachi is a bit bigger than the stock turbo and apart from having to gring one lump off the compressor housing it bolts straight on. It has about the characteristics as the GT12 but as I said are quite hard to find out here. You could get one from Japan through the usual sources.

Type of computer is up to you. I use an Adaptronic ECU as it is quite easy to adjust and set when you upgrade or change other components like Knock Sensors, wide band O2 sensors, etc. I you are not confident with doing your own setting up and tuning find a reputable garage with a dyno and see what ecu they recommend as you will be taking it there to get it tuned and any adjustments made.

I havent dyno checked it for ages but from memory it had about 80RWKW before some other mods.

I have just fitted a larger RHB31FW turbo, Bill Works custom made stainless steel exhaust manifold and down/dump pipe with a few other bits and am just running and tuning it up at the moment.
Brayden

grant4561 wrote:A GT12 is a good upgrade but there will be a bit more lag and you do need to make a new oil feed line and inlet/outlet fittings on the compressor side.
Maybe for a Cappuccino, but for a east-west configuration pretty sure it bolts straight on.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.