Suzuki van tech question and answers.

Polished Wooden floor?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 7
Billie

Post in the cruise section. I cant go til at least the 23rd, dont get p's til then.
CameronMinns

Hahaha.. Yeah I can't go for a while, and I would want to make my car alot nicer before I go on one!

We should make it for mid year sometime... Are you still in school??
Billie

Nah, droped out halfway through the year, did mechanical course at tafe.
CameronMinns

Oh thats cool. I really wanted to be a mechanic, did work experience for like a whole year in grade 11. Was so much fun, but then just sorta went in a different direction.

I am hopeless still with engines, can do a basic service. And a few other little things. But apart from that I don't know much.
CameronMinns

Thats my baby!
CameronMinns

And from the front! :-)
Billie

Looks sweet, nice shirt lol

http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/ ... 5.JPG.html

http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/ ... 6.JPG.html

Thats my tacho. I need to get pics of my subs, there huge. And the speakers in doors. Used next door neighbours db reader, 145 db sitting on the dash.
Karu

I see someone painted the car blue, everything except some of the window rubbers. What's with the smoke?
CameronMinns

Yeah. She blows a bit of smoke. I don't know what it is.. But I am taking it to a mechanic to get it fixed.

Nova do you know what could be causing the smoke??? I don't really want to spend more than a grand fixing it???

I'll give you $1000 to fix it?? :-P
suzutey

wers it kuming from?
Billie

lol it seems to be coming from your exhaust lol. umm is it when it starts up? does it go away when its warmed up? Mine blew a puff when it started, but was just cold starting. Do a compression test, it will most likely tell you whats wrong. Easiest way to see.
suzutey

lol it seems to be coming from your exhaust lol
obviously . .

but its at both ends. so the hole system isnt sealed.
Billie

I just noticed it would be annoying to fill it with petrol, do you sit down?
Karu

If you mean it would be annoying because of the fuel filler placement I would disagree. Hop out of the van and remove key from ignition, lean over and insert key into lock, remove cap, put cap next to seat and if you have a "clicker" where the bloody fuel pump nozzle turns off every couple of seconds like mine you insert key back into ignition and turn on and watch the fuel gauge until full; a guaranteed certainty. And unlike a car where the fuel cap is at the rear and you have to wait for an eternity for the car in front to drive off because you need the room, well, this is as easy as parking a Carry into a tight spot; you don't need much room.
Billie

Good point. Do mighty boys do that to? keep clicking if you press down on the trigger, our rodeo does that, takes 10 mins to fill it up. Must be a ute thing. For your van, get a satelite disg, like those limos.