TRADE: 13" rims w/dodge tyres

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
CoinSlot

G'Day,

If anyone wants the rims off my car then feel to place a bid. The only condition is I need whatever crappy rims so the car doesn't need to be on stands (i don't trust bricks :P)

Hatch4play was willing to spend $150 plus trade for 12's with brand spanker tyres so that gives an idea of where i'm looking.

Munchskinman

dogey tyres? how dodgey are we talking how heavy are the rims? so i i can get a figure of price to ship to sydney. Is there damage on the rims? gutter marks, paint or wateva
CoinSlot

Rears are Dunlop SP7, passable tread. Fronts are bald on one half of the wheel (bad alignment I suppose), definately not passable.

Each wheel does have some rash bout 1/5 of the way round on each rim. I blame Ferdie for that :P They have like a graphite dull speckle look to them so repainting might require special paint :?:

I have no idea what the weight is and I don't have any scales to weigh them. I'm gonna go with 'usual' 13" rim/wheel weight :P

Cheers!
Munchskinman

are they 13x5 or 13.5.5? so your 13" guess would be around 7-8kilos a rim?
CoinSlot

Ummmm they have 155/70 tyres on them... I really don't know much about them other then they're on my car and they don't seem to scrub from the very little driving I did in my car. I wild guess would be 7-8kgs, I really don't know.

How are you gonna trade anyway? :lol:
Munchskinman

well basically i was thinking about paying a bit more and u could maybe go to the wreckers and get some lil rims lol :D but it was just out of interest man cause you didnt really give all that much information. if only u were closer :x