Total lunacy - "C'etait un Rendezvous"

Chat about anything and everything.
evilgidget

:lol:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/161752

8 minutes to get a car across Paris during the day. Obviously illegally.

Thought i'd share this masterpiece :twisted:

What they said about it:

"Director Claude Lelouch, after filming a movie in Paris, found he had 10 minutes left of film. He then challenged a friend to drive from Porte Dauphine, through the Louvre, to the Basilica of Sacre Coeur (a trip that can take up to an hour in rush-hour traffic) without running out of film. He strapped the gyroscopically stabalized camera to the hood of his Ferrari 275 GT/B, mounted a microphone to the engine, and away he went. No streets were closed. No permits were granted. Those are real red lights, real cars and real pedestrians. Upon first showing the video, Lelouch was promptly arrested by the French authorities, and the film went underground. This is the remastered version from the original 35mm print. He has still refused to name the driver.

This makes the "Getaway in Stockholm" series look like a lazy drive in the country.

There has been much debate over the authenticity of this short film , do a google of " C'etait un Rendezvous " , many forums with heated debates going on , but whatever the truth , this is still an amazing piece of footage , theres no denying the journey was actually made , and red lights were jumped and many laws were broken during the film."
gremlin

youtube link for the lazy people like me;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyabObFKp0s
Jermaine

was waitin for somethin like that i didnt wanna down load it lol
ceej

Ha, he nearly took out so many pigeons!

It looks exactly like something out of Need For Speed Underground! :lol:
Garry. Nuff sed!